JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » What do you look for in a wank buddy and where
Page: of 1  
Perth32m Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2012-06-26
44 year old bisexual from Perth
So I've still gotta find a wank buddy. I'm in Perth Australia but have yet to find one.

So my question to everyone is.
1. Where do you look to find wank buddies?
2. Besides a cock, what attributes do you want in a wank buddy?

Fairly obvious questions with fairly obvious answers but I want to know am I missing something? Especially in finding a wank buddy.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jot Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2011-09-30
53 year old bisexual from London UK
Good questions. I have found a large number of guys are interested in meeting others to wank together, only some of them say they will come to a wank meet and fewer still actually turn up.

The guys I have met to wank with have been from this site and a couple of other sites.

I guess the answer to your second question is down to personal preference but other than that I meet with guys that are reliable and discreet.
gntlmnJO Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2006-06-28
72 year old curious male from Santa Barbara, Ca.
I think there are many guys who think about it when they wank but then don't follow through when it comes time to meet. That is understandable in some ways. I am cautious about who I meet up with cause I have had some really strange experiences when I was younger and more reckless.

But for me the older I get the more I wish I had a JO bud. For me personaly I want someone my age (50s or 60s) who is also just a dedicated masturbator and not interested in doing more than mutual jo. But loves to bate and wank and edge for hours.
LETS MASTURBATE!
youngslutluver Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2013-08-11
47 year old bisexual from brisbane
a shame u r in perth im in brisbane looking for a guy 2 wank with :-)) i would luv 2 wank over pics and wank while watching another guy
in need of young slut
Unregistered ?

Probably the biggest problem with trying to find a wank mate is that most men are reluctant to list their location. Because of this you spend countless hours writing private messages to people who list 'Australia' as their location only to find out that they are in another state.
So, if you are keen to find someone you have to be upfront yourself and put down where you are.
If only everyone would do this...
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » What do you look for in a wank buddy and where