JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » IN A POOL!
Page: of 8   next > 
Unregistered ?

Who has jacked in a pool???

I did it once and it was great... I was in a corner doing my thing... then all my semen was floating around!
Add a reply Quote this post
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
Oh yeah.....definitely a fun thing to do. Also good to try letting the pool's water jet jack you, and then watch the jizz float around.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
2stroke Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2006-04-07
66 year old curious from Hampshire uk
i have once cum in my shorts in the pool. i was swimming slowly along the bottom of the deep end and my erection was rubbing along the bottom inside my shorts, and i made contact with the pool bottom once too many times and filled my shorts. after surfacing i looked down and saw a few traces of cum floating around. it was a public pool.
Unregistered ?

Not for nothing, but masturbating in a public pool, where others swim, is not cool. I wouldn't want to be swimming and then all of a sudden see jizz floating by.
Infl8orama Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2005-08-22
heterosexual male from Florida
I've never cum enough for that to be a problem, and I am usually good for a pretty good load. Of course, the few times I've done it in a pool, I was wearing swim shorts (which are pretty absorbent), and pumping myself against an inflatable float of some type late at night while nobody else was there.
"You never pushed a noun next to a verb except to blow up something!"--Henry Drummond to E.K. Hornbeck, "Inherit the Wind"
Unregistered ?

I have jerked myself off in a pool.I have stayed near the side where the water jet pulses at cock level Pulling down my trunks I have let the water play jet on my cockhead and get me off. Only took a bout 2 minutes to shoot my wad.If anyone saw me I was beyond caring.My cum floated around for all to see if they cared to.

In the sea I have jerked myself off a few times too.Its better in the sea as the water has movement and adds to the excitement. I float on my back with my cock poking up out of the water and stroke it.
Unregistered ?

Have put water jet pulses up my arse and on cock until hard. Could not help it....I shot cum everywhere!
wilaubry Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2006-01-18
67 year old curious male from Thailand
I've done it a few times, best was at a secluded hotel pool, warm night, i stripped down my shorts and pumped a nice load, the sperm floating around looked pretty cool too.
wil
wil aubry
Norton17 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2007-05-16
67 year old curious from SE Wisc, NE IL
Tried it in the hot tub/spa and now I can hardly stop! The water is as warm as my cum, it feels grea to either float and do it or even underwater. I do change my filters regularly...
opps, sorry
texdude38 Amateur Jackinchatter

246 posts since 2005-09-07
61 year old bisexual from DFW
Wife has jacked me a couple of times in pool and once in a lake. Very erotic watching her stroke me then the cum just shoots out and floats to the top.
playful_hubby57 Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2007-01-31
75 year old curious from Pennsylvania
Nothin better than skinny dippin and havin the pool jet makin ya cum!!! Love it! Wife enjoy's it hittin her clit too! Gets her off really good!
Unregistered ?

ive always loved skinny dipping and then sitting on the edge and stroking my fat cock shooting my cum everywhere
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I love getting out of the hotel pool naked and letting my dick swing as I walk around to the other side to get my towel.
. . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . . . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . . . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
MarriedJOBuddy Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2014-07-07
42 year old
Growing up I had a jack buddy who had a pool. I don't think we ever swam in there and didn't stroke. We almost never cum in there though, I did once near a jet, but other than that we would just go under water and jerk off or jerk each other while watching. We would then go up to his room to change and cum up there.
Unregistered ?

I swim naked in the pool all the time. It's secluded. Regularly yank one out stroke

Pool jets are awesome!
Page: of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » IN A POOL!