JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Oldest/Youngest
Page: < prev  of 2  
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
Oldest I guess is Jennifer Anniston, she is just plain HOT. Did it with others my age and younger when I was 13, 14 & 15 but as an adult the youngest I have done it for or let do me will only be discussed in private.
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
whtmntnstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2013-06-12
curious from lincoln nh
for me lainie Kazan. what great tits. the youngest was to young but I didn't know. found pics online and her body said she was made for jerking. lol didn't know how young she was. also Traci lords but she had us all fooled. lol
jerkin when i can!!!!

Unregistered ?

Marg Helgenberger of CSI. now 55 i think? used to pump to her every week on that show.
Youngest...legal in my country is 16 so...my niece.

bounder157 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2013-04-17
79 year old bisexual from N/E Pa. ( Poconos )
My next door neighbor Carol, when we were 12 or 13 was the youngest and the oldest is a 70 yr old married horney mom, Jeannie

Unregistered ?

Manny_Calavera said:
We've all done Emma Watson & Michelle Trachtenberg I'm guessing wink
LOL Yes!

Unregistered ?

CarlosDangerMouse said:
LOL Yes!

I know, right? Amazing couple there ;-)

dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My youngest girlfriend that I actually had intercourse with was 16, when I was 17. My oldest was my wifes older widowed sister, who was 74 and I was 75.
Dickguy

Unregistered ?

CarlosDangerMouse said:
LOL Yes!

I know I certainly have wink

Gaz-UK Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2013-09-10
43 year old curious from Hampshire/Berkshire/Surrey
Female = 14 (I was 15) After some heavy petting she slipped her hand down my trousers, under the elastic of my underpants and grabbed my rock hard tool. I spilled my boy seed instantly. Unimpressed, she withdrew her hand, sniffed my cum on her fingers, then made me lick it off her hand as punishment for my lack of self control. What's a boy to do? Lol. Female = 56. Short-term g/f. Was an interesting experience being someone's toy boy. She was 30 years older than me - MILF material.

Gaz-UK Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2013-09-10
43 year old curious from Hampshire/Berkshire/Surrey
Male = 11 (I was 9) Pinned to the floor following some horse play by my neighbour, he started grinding his crotch into mine. My penis got hard. My friend jumped off me, stripped and started masturbating his hard cock. He'd seen his 16yo brother beating off, so knew what to do! My friend pulled down my shorts and pants to expose my little boner. I didn't jack off but stood as he inspected me. After some time, he turned me round, pushed me against the wall and rubbed his stiffie against my anus. He dry orgasmed before attempting to bugger me, thankfully. Male = 52 A massage exchange. He was an ex-army major. Massages are very sensual and we both obliged the other with a happy ending to relieve the pent up energy in our raging erections.

KiddieGrinder Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2013-09-10
39 year old
The oldest chick I've jerked off to would proabably be Liz Hurley. Love those beautiful big tits! And the youngest would have to be Dakota Fanning, at a VERY early stage in her career.

alldryedup Amateur Jackinchatter

376 posts since 2011-04-21
55 year old
my oldest would have to be Doris Day the youngest will remain a very very plesant memory that I still think about to this day and jack to it as well

Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
KiddieGrinder said:
The oldest chick I've jerked off to would proabably be Liz Hurley. Love those beautiful big tits! And the youngest would have to be Dakota Fanning, at a VERY early stage in her career.

There were a lot of questionable posts in this discussion already, but this one pushed it over the edge and caused it to be closed.
I'm just a guy

Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Oldest/Youngest