JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Poll-How do you masturbate your clit?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
LustyLorna Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2012-10-12
43 year old curious from California
I love all of the above ways. Sometimes I get so hot playing with my nipples that my clit is literally throbbing, pulsing like a small cock. It can be too sensitive for me to play with directly, but sometimes I like to use a finger on either side of it like a mini penis which makes me cum hard.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tancali Amateur Jackinchatter

188 posts since 2012-08-31
55 year old from Northern California
When warming up, my wife likes her hood being stroked on top, and when she's ready to cum and really juicy, she likes a finger on either side of her shaft moving on a circular motion that stimulates a lot of the shaft.
Engorged clits and swollen shafts (and lips too) are so hot.
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
LustyLorna said:
I love all of the above ways. Sometimes I get so hot playing with my nipples that my clit is literally throbbing, pulsing like a small cock. It can be too sensitive for me to play with directly, but sometimes I like to use a finger on either side of it like a mini penis which makes me cum hard.

I had a girlfriend who said I once made her cum just by sucking her tits.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
icantstopdoingit Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2015-04-15
54 year old bisexual from BUFFALO
3 jerk it like a little penis. Retract foreskin expose the glans ..jerk the foreskin over the sensitive knob, tug on the shaft
Compulsive masturbating Edging Gooning
angelito1978 Amateur Jackinchatter

307 posts since 2013-06-06
46 year old curious
Licking and touching the clit while lips are massaged.. my wife loves that and explodes to the max!
icumalot63 Amateur Jackinchatter

386 posts since 2008-01-24
60 year old curious from New England-USA
icantstopdoingit said:
3 jerk it like a little penis. Retract foreskin expose the glans ..jerk the foreskin over the sensitive knob, tug on the shaft
sounds exactly the same way that I bate my little uncut cock!!stroke
There's only one thing I like better than having my cock in my hand, it's having my hand on my cock!!
ceenu Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2013-01-28
74 year old heterosexual male from California
Hi Lola,
I'd love to make that small fleshlight for you. I'm very creative with building and designing toys. I also have a design I have wanted to try on a woman. I would like to fit a woman's genitals with an electrode. I know, I know, Your what?
Read up on erotica electro stimulation. Women have experienced hands free orgasms along with men.
Anyway, it is probably a long shot but would love to find an experimental woman that would like to experience estim.
It's pretty amazing if done correctly. Lots of electro conductive lube helps smooth out the sensations. I use conductive rubber with my designs and have form fitted electrodes for my personal play.
Well, naughty me....
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.
LOVELADIES Professional Jackinchatter

1726 posts since 2015-09-01
53 year old heterosexual male from Midwest USA
Leop83 said:
Hello!

I have a question for the ladies-how do you usually masturbate your clit?

1. Pulling the hood back to expose the glans, keeping it like that and rubbing it until orgasm.

2. Keeping the glans covered and rubbing it over the hood until orgasm.

3. Pulling the hood back to expose the glans, then sliding it forth to cover it again, and repeating until orgasm (akin to jerking a penis).

If you tried more than one of the above, which one is your favorite?

My GF tells me that she does not masturbate, unless we are together, fooling around. She sometime masturbates for me, she starts with your 2nd option and then moves to your 1st option, until she cums. Most of the time she has me play with her clit, She says she likes the way I do it, better... I start by rubbing over the hood, lightly at first, then slowly deeper, until my finger slides under the hood and touches her clit. By this time she is very wet. I then start rubbing her clit, in a circular motion, lightly, at first, then slowly, I start to rub deeper and harder, but still slowly. After a short while she usually screams, grabs my hand, and begs me to rub harder and faster, and I do... Sometimes she comes slowly and in waves, each wave more powerful than the previous, sometimes she cums hard and fast, screams, grunts, shakes... I try to make the orgasm last as long as possible... I like licking her clit too, so I will usually go down on her and lick/suck on her clit. After this she begs/demands that I fuck her, hard, which I do... Sometimes, during the hard fucking, she will have another powerful orgasm... I love it when it happens this way, it is so mind blowing, for me, to cum deep in her pussy when she is cumming... We both almost pass out... It's great!
I love jacking to the ladies and for the ladies.
salamistroker Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2014-08-16
72 year old heterosexual from Midwest US
This is a great thread, I love to hear feedback from the ladies.
CounselorNachos Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2014-09-22
34 year old bisexual from Chicago area
This thread is very informative! I've never really known how girls do it. Thinking of it as a tiny penis is pretty cute (and anatomically accurate).
dailyguy Amateur Jackinchatter

125 posts since 2016-01-05
56 year old bisexual male from queens ny
I thank any ladies who have written.
and I thank a friend who was a girl who talked and showed me how to "masturbate" a girl
what I didn't know or realize is how extremely sensitive a clit is
most men like more tighter harder squeezing as they get close
but this girl taught me how faster is fine but harder or exposed clit rubbing can hurt and be a real turn off!
soft gentle is cool faster is great but manly squeezing rubbing pulling can be orgasm stopping
it take time and care
guys you're not jerking her off!
what works well for guys cock most can and will have the opposite effect on an exposed clit
in nyc
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
LOVELADIES said:
My GF tells me that she does not masturbate, unless we are together, fooling around. She sometime masturbates for me, she starts with your 2nd option and then moves to your 1st option, until she cums. Most of the time she has me play with her clit, She says she likes the way I do it, better... I start by rubbing over the hood, lightly at first, then slowly deeper, until my finger slides under the hood and touches her clit. By this time she is very wet. I then start rubbing her clit, in a circular motion, lightly, at first, then slowly, I start to rub deeper and harder, but still slowly. After a short while she usually screams, grabs my hand, and begs me to rub harder and faster, and I do... Sometimes she comes slowly and in waves, each wave more powerful than the previous, sometimes she cums hard and fast, screams, grunts, shakes... I try to make the orgasm last as long as possible... I like licking her clit too, so I will usually go down on her and lick/suck on her clit. After this she begs/demands that I fuck her, hard, which I do... Sometimes, during the hard fucking, she will have another powerful orgasm... I love it when it happens this way, it is so mind blowing, for me, to cum deep in her pussy when she is cumming... We both almost pass out... It's great!

WTF was that...?
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Ann_bbw Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2013-08-06
57 year old heterosexual from small town midwest usa.
I have a full hood and love rolling it over my clit while reading or chat. Sort of the female equivalent of edging. Keeps me turned on, but not enough to climax too fast. I was self conscious over my prominent clitoris for years, but now just enjoy my play. Rubbing the sides of my clit feels the best, and can usually cum when I need too. I will read an especially hot passage or story and then go for it.
EdgeMonkey Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2016-03-16
55 year old bisexual from Nor Calif
love to hear about women edging them selvs..... such a turn on i might just have to start up a good edge session my self... TY Ladys for the morning rush....
make my cock drip out more precum
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I realize that the question was aimed at the gals, but since I am a great fan of the female pussy, I will give you my thoughts. I first made a woman squirt with my 1st wife. With a little practice, she showed me that with my fingers in her pussy and with my tongue on her clit, I could very often make her cum. I guess I became pretty good at that, but an old boy friend of hers may have done the same things with her, but he knocked her up we got divorced. When I met my 2nd wife, I gave her her first ever clitoral orgasm of her life, using the same finger and tongue method. In 2005,
my wife brought her older widowed sister into our sex life.
my wife passed in 2006, and even though Sis had been married and widowed twice, my wife and I cared to Sis's sexual needs. The two of them would enjoy the 69 action and then I would do my things with her cunt and her clit to make her squirt in my face, where we would both enjoy Sis's cunt cream.
Dickguy
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Poll-How do you masturbate your clit?