JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Noticing Erections in public
Page: of 1  
gcaplan Skilled Jackinchatter

975 posts since 2012-07-22
40 year old heterosexual from USA
Had an erection today and decided not to hide it and was surprised how many ladies took a glance to the pants grin. Anyone else have that kind of luck ?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
gcaplan Skilled Jackinchatter

975 posts since 2012-07-22
40 year old heterosexual from USA
Bump for midnight crowd
funtime Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2010-06-24
bisexual male from UK
going commando, cock down leg of jean, feels good, easy reach to brush over or press soon get semi and, as you say, maybe others notice wink
Unregistered ?

I don't mind seeing it!
Makes me curious about what it looks like grin
bubbaloooey Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2012-12-22
70 year old curious
I used to have a pair of jeans that if I sat down I could move my leg and show my erection, or move it so you couldn't see it. When the female noticed it, would only get harder..... I would masturbate later.
Blackie Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2012-09-21
heterosexual male from NYC
Living in Major Cities most of my life, I have commuted via Public Transport (Rails,Busing etc.) quite often. My "noticing" was of deranged, perverted or just plain criminal miscreants that should not be among society. I am too busy being aware of my crazed surroundings that getting a hard-on myself is just not going to occur.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
One time in 7th grade English class, the Old Maid teacher called on me to stand up in front of the class and read what ever I had prepared for the class. I had a huge boner at the time and told her that I would prefer to read it later.
She insisted that I go up to read it then. I knew what was happening, but the girls and the teacher had no idea. So I bit the bullet and stood in front of the class. The bulge of my pants stood up like a flagpole and the guys laughed and the girls giggled. The teacher noticed it and told me to sit down again. I looked at her and said, "I told you so!"
I guess I was the "hero" of the day.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

I used to steal magazines from Barnes and Noble when I was about 15. I loved to get myself worked up in the store though. I would grab a few mags, take them into the books and take the plastic off. My cock would grow quickly and I would have a bulge in my pants that was so hot. Sometimes I would reach into my pants and rub it a little before taking them back to the bathroom. I would get noticed by hot moms and guys as I walked back to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, I wasn't able to keep my hands off myself and would strip down and beat my cock so fuckin hard. I didn't care who was in the bathroom. Once done, I would put the mags in my long socks and walk out.
Blackie Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2012-09-21
heterosexual male from NYC
dickguy said:
One time in 7th grade English class, the Old Maid teacher called on me to stand up in front of the class and read what ever I had prepared for the class. I had a huge boner at the time and told her that I would prefer to read it later.
She insisted that I go up to read it then.

Reminds me of the Eddie Murphy skit from SNL. Same set-up but his punch is hilarious: "Nah, I'll take the F." laughlaughlaugh
User13 Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2011-09-18
44 year old
Yes- I have noticed a couple of times. The type of sightings I enjoy the most are when I see a guy getting turned on by another woman that he's watching:

Recently I saw a guy on a crowded CalTrain train staring at a college-aged female rider who was choosing to stand next to her friend. His eyes were drilling into her ass. She couldn't see him watching but I was checking out both of them.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I like doing this as I go into the adult book store with the peep show I wear loose sweats and stroke my cock while driving so that it is rock hard and standing proud. I stride up to the cashier buy tokens walk around hard checking out the merchandise then go find a booth where I can drop my pants and stroke like a mad man. The best is if I am hard walking around in there and my precum starts to flow right through the fabric for all to see just how close I am. twice I had enough control to stop stroking just seconds before shooting cum placed it back into my pants where the tent pole was strong and as I took a few steps into the main store shot my cum so all could see it pump right through the fabric, damn was that hot. again now I need to stroke it.
Working it hard
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Noticing Erections in public