JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Are all men who masturbate together gay?
Page: < prev  of 4  
justin45 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2011-05-07
56 year old
p love nuttin with a bud but kissing makes it personal
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yes. No. Yes. My head hurts.
Unregistered ?

bigarseluvr said:
Yes. No. Yes. My head hurts.

Haha ... I feel ya
Unregistered ?

to me gay is only sexually and emotionally being into the same sex...a hot jack session and cum shots with a dude and also loving a hot pussy doesn't make one gay...well that's what i think!!
Unregistered ?

My post was tongue-in-cheek. As this thread was originally intended to be... Any discussion of whether masturbating together is 'gay' or 'not' misunderstands the nature of sexualality in a major way.

Str8Jackit said:
Haha ... I feel ya
Unregistered ?

I would say no. I would say they are just out to savour life and all it has to offer. The more I am on this website and just live my life, I see how sexuality is a very flexible issue. Some men in prison with no opportunity to screw women or no conjugal visits turn to their cellmates for relief. I don't think they are necessarily exploring a gay recessive trait, but just making the most of their situation.

A lot of men here enjoy their wives, their families and the security it brings them, but they seek out sex from men discretely when sex with their wife might wane or their interest in trying something new is piqued. Does this make them gay, bisexual, I'd say no, just interested in trying something new. God bless them.
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
justin45 said:
p love nuttin with a bud but kissing makes it personal

What's wrong with kissing? It's just another sex act, like stroking or sucking. If I got with a JO bud and we stroked each other and it led to sucking, I would definitely want to share the load with a wet kiss.
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
definitely not, but most are either bi or gay.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
Unregistered ?

emotional attachement, kissing and such...oh barf. jacking and wanking...yummmmm
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
debbiedowner said:
not gay unless you are masturbating with a horny gay guy who can't control himself and starts touching you

Sometimes it can be confusing as to where to draw the line. I like to jack with other guy at times. But I am not directly attracted the to the guys. Jacking off is an activity. Being gay is a life style. I'm not into touching or being jacked by other guys generally. I'm into jacking. I enjoy sharing that activity. To me that is the way it breaks down. Others may have differing views.
Jack_Creamer
SPeeG Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2011-06-06
homosexual from UK
I once read a post on another message board that went something like this:

"My friend and I have been close since we were in high school. We love each other but we're not gay. Sometimes we kiss and hold hands but we're not gay. We jerk off together, but we're not gay. We like jerking each other off but we're not gay. We give each other fantastic blow jobs but we're not gay. We've only done anal sex a couple of times, so we're defintely not gay."

I kid you not - this was the gist of the post. I'm sorry, but if they're not gay (or bi) then what the fuck are they?!
The mind is like a parachute.. It works best when open
Biodome1977 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2012-05-01
46 year old bisexual
I don't consider myself heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual. I consider myself sexual. I fuck my wife and I do it often. It is always amazing. I also like to be fucked by men. When im in bed with a man i want his cock in my ass. I want it hard and i want him to cum inside me. I love looking at tits and pussy. I love looking at cocks. I love eating pussy and sucking dick and yes I always swallow.

If you wanna call me gay for what I enjoy, then I am gay.
swiftfan77 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2012-03-30
47 year old curious from Northern Colorado
agree with jason... the though of kissing a dude make me want to throw up. Im not judging but thats the question. On the other hand i love stroking with other dude no contact. What i like best is shring likes/dislikes... something really cool about having similar interests while jacking
Stiffie Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2011-02-26
55 year old curious from Edinburgh
Yeah I'm gay and I wank my cock with my best pal who jills her pussy while we talk about what turns us on about men. No touching and the thought of kissing a woman makes me vomit - its just masturbation sharing - of course this doesn't make me str8. I guess any more than fingering or licking a pussy makes any of u str8, as you'd wank or suck a cock without being gay. You'd have to kiss her or fuck her to be str8 - anything else is just - what's that term I see used here all the time....oh yeah - bonding! grin
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Are all men who masturbate together gay?