JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » why shaven ?
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Alot of the pics on the internet of naked women show they have smooth pussies.I have noticed this in all sorts of pics posted ,even in the home pics categories.I was wondering if any of our lady members of jackinchat wax/shave their pussies too. If you do , what are the reasons is it personal preference or to feel sexy ? 20 years ago it was not so popular.Ifits a fashion thing, then maybe the bush will reappear one day.
Add a reply Quote this post
Alistoria Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-03-10
heterosexual from Another Place and Time~
First of all it just feels sexier...I don't wear any panties and it is quite the arousal, feeling my jeans brush across my silky pussy lips during the day. I am not into pussy bondage, I say let her be free and that includes free of pubic hair. I'm have a little trimmed "go-tee" as it goes. I think different body types would dictate how one would design there pubic profile to enhance their attraction. But to me, personally, an unshaven, unkept mass of pubic hair on either sex would tell me that they aren't giving this part of their being enough attention and don't yet realize its potential. If I see a mass of pubic hair now in videos, I say to myself..."Uck". So the trend for my taste, would be, "Less is more attractive!". It has been mine for many years and don't think I will change even if the trend does...which I can't imagine.
Now on men...hum? I think I like to see a litte, I don't care for completely shaven on men. I like my men to be men and I don't mind well kept body hair, attending to places that need be. I just noticed that Johnny Depp doesn't have any hair on his chest as Captain Jack, but I will let that slide!!!!Slide right onto his hard dick, is where I like to let my silky lips slide!!!!!!!!
Time well spent~
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Bittersweet Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2006-12-07
55 year old heterosexual from Right behind you!
Alistoria,

We may have to wrestle over Johnny Depp! But otherwise, I'm w/ you. Smooth is better - just feels better.

Exception: Going to the OB/GYN - I always feel like doc thinks I'm a trampy little thing if I'm too bare. Yes, I know, I shouldn't concern myself w/ opinions, but hey ... do what you have to do!

I have thought that to when I have gone to gyn's...but now I have a midwife who I know is inclusive of women's issues and I know she advocates self pleasure...so I don't have to carry that burden anymore...But I know what you mean. When you go the next time...envision him bald as an eagle!
Oh, and about Johnny...I would wrestle with you over that sweet body anytime! There's a vison I would rather have and I do! I have a huge poster by my computer of that face staring at me constantly! I look up and there are those eyes staring right at me...undivided attention! Alistoria loves that!
Guess who!
Time well spent~
Unregistered ?

Sorry gals- Captain Jack Sparrow's all mine...

That hair- those eyes... that swagger *swoon*

I'll make him swagger all right!

starfish said:
Sorry gals- Captain Jack Sparrow's all mine...

That hair- those eyes... that swagger *swoon*

I'll make him swagger all right!

Well Star...you're just have to join us in the Jack Feast...I don't think your gonna be able to get rid of us...We need a smilely icon with eyeliner, long black hair and a bandana! Someone make one for us...Quick!
Time well spent~

I guess great minds just think alike, eh? We need to start our own fem version of "What Star Gets You Hot"... Meow, Johnny Baby...
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Because real pirates wear eyeliner. razz
I'm just a guy

Yes, Because he can...Therefore he does! Must be a girl thing...I guess!
Time well spent~
Unregistered ?

Alistoria - I get your drift... trimmed or hairless focuses on our genitals and hints that those who keep a bush don't worry too much what they look like.I just hope they are getting some :0
Unregistered ?

Bittersweet / starfish - you two horny honies masturbating over Johnny...he would blush to know you want your lipstick on his dipstick smooth,trimmed or just plain erect ! I think you need to take yourselves in hand again ,and again,,so to speak he he. I take your point about going to the OB/Gyne and seeing a shaven pussy they make assumptions on your ladylike behaviour.Thanks for your views.

ps please post more smut when you get a chance
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
You gals are making us mere mortals green with envy. Hmmm. Where did I put that mascara?
Horny old men want sex too.

NO, EDDY! STEP AWAY FROM THE MASCARA!
It's the eyeliner ... and the swagger ... and the, omg, I need to excuse myself for a moment........ahem. Now that's what I call, Captain Jackin'! (What's that commercial? Oh yeah, I need a little Captain in me!!!)

Unregistered ?

Bittersweet - the eyeliner , the swagger...he may only be a salty old seadog,but you'd like him to shipwreck in your thighs.....nice and slowly.Does that make your cherry ache grinpussy
Unregistered ?

Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » why shaven ?