JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Average sized cock
Page: < prev  of 75   next > 
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I love my normal friends.

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
brian20 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2011-05-22
33 year old male
For me, it isn't the size of a penis which is so important. It's whose penis it is.stroke

Normal guys holding their meat!

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

Normal guys showing-off their meat!

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
Unregistered ?

I think if your happy with what you gave then everything shlod be fine but we never are and we always want to go bigger
Unregistered ?

wellhungguy22 said:
I think if your happy with what you gave then everything shlod be fine but we never are and we always want to go bigger

Just some normal guys having fun!

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image

Normal guys . . .

Lying down:

Sitting up:

and Standing:

getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
64 year old
Um..... none of these are average, not one of them.

I love normal guys dicks and what they do with them.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image

If your boner reaches your belly-button, you don't have to worry that you have a small dick.

My morning ritual!

Hrnyandfun Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2017-01-10
54 year old curious male from Oklahoma
I'm definitely right at average with 6". I completely agree that too much is made of Cock size and, in fact it's affected a lot of people.

Regardless of what is being measured, everyone subconsciously wants to be better than "average". This goes for everything, not only physical attributes like height, strength, and..yes cock size. It goes for everything in life. Grades in school, pay, speed of your car...everything. It's human nature and it's what drives us to improve. We all have an innate need to be better.

When it comes to our dicks, we're frustrated because there's basically nothing we can do to change the hand we're dealt. That doesn't, however, keep us from wanting to any less.

I wish I had a bigger cock, but if I had an 8" dick and through some natural phenomenon, the average cock size jumped to 10" all of the sudden, I'd want a 12 incher.

It's not about being bigger, and I firmly believe that size DOES NOT matter. However, no one wants to be in the bottom half of ANYTHING. It's just human nature and it's what drives us to improve.

User posted image

In my experiences I see a lot more 6" to 8" softies than I do 4" to 6" softies.

And I see a lot more 7" to 9" boners than I do 5" to 7" boners.

Page: < prev  of 75   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Average sized cock