JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Average sized cock
Page: < prev  of 75   next > 
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
The most common size condoms Standard size condoms are made to fit an erect penis between 6 1/2 inches long and 8 inches long with a girth between 5 1/2 inches and 6 1/4 inches. I think that says a lot more about the average size erect penis than all those studies that simply determine the mean size. For example, if you had a group of ten guys and the smallest penis was 4 inches and the biggest was 7 inches, the mean size would be 5 1/2 inches. But if one guy had 4 inches, two guys had 5 inches, three guys had six inches, and four guys had 7 inches, that would total 60 inches and the average size would be 6 inches. In my 80 years of experience I have seen a lot more 6 to 8 inch erections than I have 3 to 5 inch erections. So, based on my experience and the fact that mst condoms are made for 6 1/2 to 8 inch long penises with girths of 5 1/2 to 6 1/4 inches, I still believe that the average size erect cock is 7 1/4 inches long with a girth of 5 3/4 inches.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

In fact, most of the softies I see are more than 5 inches long and 5 inches in girth.
User posted image . User posted image . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

Most of the softies I see are more than 5 inches long and 5 inches in girth.

Everywhere I go most of the softies I see are more than 5 inches long and 5 inches in girth.

Everywhere I go most of the softies I see are more than 5 inches long and 5 inches in girth.

Where ever I am, most of the softies I see are more than 5 inches long and 5 inches in girth.

Where ever I look, most of the softies I see are more than 5 inches in length and 5 inches in girth.

Everywhere I look, most of the softies I see are more than 5 inches in length and 5 inches in girth.

Everywhere I look, most of the softies I see are more than 5 inches in length and 5 inches in girth. And I really like the look of the ones with pubes!
Page: < prev  of 75   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Average sized cock