JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Dorm JO? alone or who cares?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
In college I can remember doing a lot of jacking. I seldom had a room mate. When I did they were generally cool about jacking off. I can remember hearing other guys across the hall cumming. You could hear through the heating vents.
Jack_Creamer
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Bayouboy501 Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2011-09-17
homosexual from New Orleans, LA
I had a roommate in college who would come home late at night and, if he thought I was totally passed out, he would pull my penis (already rock hard anticipating him) out of my underware, get lube and masturbate me till I came. I always pretended to stay asleep cause he was very careful to not get too crazy so not to wake me. I don't know how I kept from moaning cause the orgasms were so intense. Never spoke about it to him cause he had a girlfriend and I didn't want him to stop! I miss him.....lol
Tinker Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2013-10-11
59 year old
OUr dorm room beds were bunk beds but we "un-bunked them and had them on opposite sides of the room about 6 feet apart. We were both very modest and never went to far, but many nights we lay in the dark talking about girls and such. We had a standing joke asking--what are you doing? I know we both knew, but that is a close as we came to asking--and never answered. I loved lying there in the semi-dark, rubbing my huge hard erection. OR thrusting it onto the mattress.

Year 3 I moved into a dorm. That changed a lot, but my dorm mates were too far out for me, so I just kind of ignored their antics.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Dorm JO? alone or who cares?