JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » licking cum off wife/SO
Page: of 2   next > 
pnsinhand Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2007-09-10
55 year old heterosexual male from NE Minnesota
Curious how many guys have tried this? If, so do you do it regularly. If not, why not.

Gals, feel free to chime in if this turns you on.
Life is too short - taste its nectar
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

I should add that I enjoy this quite a bit and see it as nothing more that clean fun with my wife who supports it - feel free to contact me privately if you wish
fingerhold Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2013-04-07
heterosexual
I like to cum inside her then have her store it up in her till i am hard again... she sucks me off a little, dips her finger in her vag and feeds me a taste to prime me for what is next... she squats over my mouth and as i eat her she pushed the full load out into my mouth! Its so hot and she loves the power!
Unregistered ?

It's one of those things that seems like a really great idea up to the exact moment I cum then I'm collapsed and satisfied and not really into it until the next time. Sometimes I cum thinking about doing it; like it gets me over the edge and then I'm like, eh... I think if she was into it and encouraged me I'd do it but I don't think she's aware that guys ever do. Maybe I should bring it up somehow. "Hey hon I had this really crazy dream..."
Unregistered ?

We love to fuck in the "spoon" position. We lay on our left sides and I enter her pussy from the rear and then reach around and jack her off with my right hand. If I happen to cum before she does, we will reposition, and I will get between her spread open legs and eat her pussy, and MY cum. She will put both her hands behind my head an pull my mouth into her pussy until she cums in my mouth. I absolutely LOVE the taste of my cum mixed with her cum and juices. FANTASTIC ! ! stroke
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
64 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
Quite often (once a week or so) I will just need a good fuck and go ahead and fucke the wife good and hard and fill her pussy with my cum. Then she will want to get off too so I will either climb down between her legs and lap up my cum while licking her pussy, or she will lay me down and straddle my face so my cum runs out of her pussy into my mouth. Very hot, either way. About 50% of the times she gives me a BJ she will hold my cum in her mouth and come up and give me a wet, cum filled kiss...just as hot!

fingerhold said:
I like to cum inside her then have her store it up in her till i am hard again... she sucks me off a little, dips her finger in her vag and feeds me a taste to prime me for what is next... she squats over my mouth and as i eat her she pushed the full load out into my mouth! Its so hot and she loves the power!

NICE!!!

bwhackit said:
It's one of those things that seems like a really great idea up to the exact moment I cum then I'm collapsed and satisfied and not really into it until the next time. Sometimes I cum thinking about doing it; like it gets me over the edge and then I'm like, eh... I think if she was into it and encouraged me I'd do it but I don't think she's aware that guys ever do. Maybe I should bring it up somehow. "Hey hon I had this really crazy dream..."

You should....or maybe just ask what it taste like and see if she offers

earloftexas said:
We love to fuck in the "spoon" position. We lay on our left sides and I enter her pussy from the rear and then reach around and jack her off with my right hand. If I happen to cum before she does, we will reposition, and I will get between her spread open legs and eat her pussy, and MY cum. She will put both her hands behind my head an pull my mouth into her pussy until she cums in my mouth. I absolutely LOVE the taste of my cum mixed with her cum and juices. FANTASTIC ! ! stroke

THAT is sooo hot

sepafun said:
Quite often (once a week or so) I will just need a good fuck and go ahead and fucke the wife good and hard and fill her pussy with my cum. Then she will want to get off too so I will either climb down between her legs and lap up my cum while licking her pussy, or she will lay me down and straddle my face so my cum runs out of her pussy into my mouth. Very hot, either way. About 50% of the times she gives me a BJ she will hold my cum in her mouth and come up and give me a wet, cum filled kiss...just as hot!

Lucky guys we are :-)
Jaycee Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2013-08-11
67 year old heterosexual from East Texas
Want to! Have a little , still workin on urge goin away.
Jaycee
peepingtom50 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2013-10-07
68 year old from New hampshire
Wife loves having me lick her cream pie after I fill her up. She really gets off on it and I get off hearing her tell me all about it as we fuck grin. After I cum, I don't have any real interest in doing it, but she loves it so much I just gotta do it. Also, remembering the last time I did it always gets me off the next time!

Also love jacking onto her tits and sucking it off while still on the "cum high"
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
sepafun said:

Fantastic! That's the way it should be. Both enjoying the cum!!!
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Travelinguy Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2013-10-02
43 year old curious from missouri
I swear I think my wife wants me to go down on her after I cum in her but she just won't say so
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
When I have sex with my girl I always end up with my cum in my mouth. If I cum on her tits or pussy I lick it off, if I cum in her pussy I lick it clean and if I cum in her mouth she gives it all back to me it nice cum kiss. Eating my cum is just another part of enjoying sex.
I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » licking cum off wife/SO