JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » are you turned on by really WET jackin sounds?
Page: of 2   next > 
uncutbi79 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2013-10-16
44 year old bisexual from USA - OR
not moaning or heavy breathing, but the sounds of a wet cock/pussy being jacked over the mic?

this drives me wild and would love to find someone to share this mic to mic fun with. pm me!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i like it when i'm on cam and i've built a 'slime-up' ... so wet so greasy so sensuous as if every pore and nerve ending are competing to give me fun... the room will reek of sex and i love it .....
Unregistered ?

Lol yeah that's a great sound!
Once when I was in middle school we were watching a film about making pottery. The guy was squishing the wet clay and everyone was giggling at the sound.
gntlmnJO Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2006-06-28
72 year old curious male from Santa Barbara, Ca.
I love lewd slurpy stroking sounds, both hearing them and making them. I don't cruise bathrooms, just not into hooking up like that, but wen I am in a john and I hear a guy making those unmistakable wet frigging sounds I get an instant boner and have to stroke along. Its always a sign that there is another dedicated masturbator present. I go to the next stall and start masturbating and soon my precum is flowing and i make sure he can hear my slurpy stroking and then we are making a lewd masturbation duet. I usually love to edge for an hour or so but I always have to spurt a big load soon wen that happens.

Those sounds are also hot at adult theaters. If I go and nothing much is happening then I like to make a small show of pushing down my pants and getting out my baby oil and get slurpy on my penis along wit little sex grunts of msturbatory satisfaction. Its a thrill to let everybody know that way that there is a compulsive masturbator in the house. Never fails to get every dick in the theater out and stroked.
LETS MASTURBATE!
Unregistered ?

wet slurring, and deep moaning and groaning. hot!!
Unregistered ?

i use baby oil, and love to hear my slick cock slapping in my hand
hornyguy9999 Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2013-10-11
73 year old bisexual male from Bridgewater NJ
to be honest - yes. whether a guy or woman - to hear the wet sounf of masturbating pleasure is a real turn on
love to masturbate - female
AlanG59 Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2011-05-01
65 year old curious male from Canada
Yes, wet and slippery.
That's the sound I love.

Often in silence, no other sounds around.
Just the pure slippery rhyhmic pulse.

mmmmmm Heaven grin
Never be shy about yourself.
Unregistered ?

Yeah I love those wet, squelchy sounds - so hot!
Unregistered ?

always a turn on because it usually means you're about to cum when it starts getting squelchy.
Unregistered ?

Steve74 said:
always a turn on because it usually means you're about to cum when it starts getting squelchy.

Yes I know what you mean. My precum dribbles down my cock and the squelching noises get louder!
lover247365 Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2013-09-27
50 year old bisexual from Denver. Colorado
I agree with you. love that sounds. wet and creamy... mmmmmmmmmmlovelovecockstrokestroke
Danxxx Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2013-09-21
49 year old heterosexual from Toronto
Very hot listening to each other moan and cum, lubed up and into phone if anyone's interested. Not much of a chatter, can only call out.
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
gntlmnJO said:
I love lewd slurpy stroking sounds, both hearing them and making them. I don't cruise bathrooms, just not into hooking up like that, but wen I am in a john and I hear a guy making those unmistakable wet frigging sounds I get an instant boner and have to stroke along. Its always a sign that there is another dedicated masturbator present. I go to the next stall and start masturbating and soon my precum is flowing and i make sure he can hear my slurpy stroking and then we are making a lewd masturbation duet. I usually love to edge for an hour or so but I always have to spurt a big load soon wen that happens.

Those sounds are also hot at adult theaters. If I go and nothing much is happening then I like to make a small show of pushing down my pants and getting out my baby oil and get slurpy on my penis along wit little sex grunts of msturbatory satisfaction. Its a thrill to let everybody know that way that there is a compulsive masturbator in the house. Never fails to get every dick in the theater out and stroked.

Thanks for the post.it got my cock Hard and throbbing.Nothing like seeing guys jacking their meat in a adult theatre.Once one guy starts jackin you can hear the zippers zipping and see guys stroking their cocks-what a sight to behold.Then you see men sitting next to and jacking each other-Really hot to watch.Then you see men move their hips and moan as they pump their cocks.My most intense orgasm was stroking and watching others stroke in a adult theatre-anyone else?Lets jack/Jill and CUM!!
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
Unregistered ?

I get really hard on this and on listening two wet cocks rubbing / stroking together
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » are you turned on by really WET jackin sounds?