JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » penis lengthening surgery..
Page: of 2   next > 
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
Any of you guys ever had the procedure done? I've heard it's relatively simple and can actually be done in about 25 minutes, like a vasectomy, in a doctor's office. I've also heard it really is effective if carried out properly. Some kind of device has to be worn after surgery to hold the inner penis out until the full release is made, and to ensure that the suspensory ligament doesn't try to grow back after it's severed.

Anyone have it done or know anyone that did? I was always curious about it. Wouldn't mind having it done, seriously..

"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have heard of very poor results from implants. However, a simple severing of the ligament should not cause a problem.
Unregistered ?

Don't bother having it done. What if something goes wrong?
Unregistered ?

Unless your penis is extremely short, all I have read suggests it is a BAD idea. I've not known anyone who's had it done and based on what I've read, I'd never consider it. The healing period is reportedly quite painful and only produces another inch or so in length and, reportedly, when you have an erection, it just hangs down as your penis does when limp.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
I dont know where you heard your information from, sircumference, but every study I've seen really didn't advise having this surgery. Unless your penis is 2" long erect, you don't need this procedure.

Imagine the scars and the pain you would have from that. That, and you used the word "sever" in your description of the procedure. That should be enough to throw up all sorts of red flags.
I'm just a guy

I only told of what I've heard, please Ben don't think I'm trying to be a doctor. Certainly not trying to coax anyone or scare.

I've heard the incision is like that of a vasectomy, fairly small.. Many have that severing procedure done. Tonsils are severed when they're removed, just like a gall bladder, a tumor, a mole, female organs in a hysterectomy and so on. Sorry if sever was a scary word.

Would the word sever make any surgery a red flag..?
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Because it has to do with your penis! heh
I'm just a guy

Yeah, squeamishness is understandable. But they're not cutting your dick off.

Not cutting anything off or doing away with anything at all, just "releasing" that ligament.
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2005-10-22
46 year old heterosexual
no knife gets close to my dick.
Don't let your meat loaf
georgiaguy Amateur Jackinchatter

263 posts since 2006-03-11
53 year old bisexual male from Georgia
sircumference said:
Yeah, squeamishness is understandable. But they're not cutting your dick off.

Not cutting anything off or doing away with anything at all, just "releasing" that ligament.

They not releasing shit. They are cutting an important and vital part of the human anatomy. You want another inch save yourself a few thousand dollars and alot of pain. Lose 35 pounds.
I apologize for being harsh but thats as stupid as saying circumcision is necessary to avoid infection. Its a crap sugery and most plastic sugons advise against it because it is not reversable and can actually affect your sex life in a negative way.
Imagine trying to be sexy with woody hangin straight down at the floor. No ERECTION, just hanging. Not a pretty sight I'd imagine.
I would strongly advise against it and if you must talk to as many doctors as you can and go with the majority.( I bet most say try loosing 30 or 40 pounds first, maybe some lippo.)
life is sexual, especially if your Hetero-flexible
georgiaguy Amateur Jackinchatter

263 posts since 2006-03-11
53 year old bisexual male from Georgia
LittleDick said:
no knife gets close to my dick.

amazedThats simply the best way I have ever heard it put. Thank you a thousand fold LittleDick.
life is sexual, especially if your Hetero-flexible
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2005-10-22
46 year old heterosexual
your welcome.
Don't let your meat loaf
Unregistered ?

saw a program once, lots of teary guys and not many bragging about how big their lengthened penis was. You've got what mother nature gave you, make the most of it and enjoy it.
Unregistered ?

I guess if the procedure was actually successful, it would be a big deal, and all over the media.

They used to do this by injecting fat into your dick. I saw pictures of this, just made your dick fat, but the head stayed the same size, bleah.

Georgie,

Who in the hell said anything about a procedure that would eliminate your erection? I didn't.. I referred to the lengthening procedure, in which a simple ligament is snipped, which makes the penis longer. It isn't a stupid fat injection process I was referring to either. What makes you think I or anyone else would ever dream of talking about or endorsing a procedure that would render a guy ERECTIONLESS? Do you think I'm freaking crazy man?

Get your information straight. Don't quote me on something I didn't say. YOU were the one that said it would leave a guy erectionless, not me. For the record, the procedure I spoke of does absloutely nothing to affect the erection.

Geeze..
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » penis lengthening surgery..