JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » anyone else like to masturbate to sissy pics?
Page: of 11   next > 
Pervert Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2013-11-03
curious
Within the past couple of years I've discovered that sissy oriented stuff makes my dick hard. I can't explain why it makes me hard. All I know is that it does.

Sometimes I imagine myself wearing the sissy clothing. Sometimes I imagine me being with the guy dressed as a sissy. Sometimes I imagine a woman wearing the clothing. It varies from minute to minute. I just let my mind wonder wherever it pleases. All I know is that my penis really enjoys being stroked while looking at these sort of things.

I prefer looking at guys that do a good job of actually resembling women when they're dressed up.

This is a link to a young crossdresser that calls herself Jen. She is one of the sexiest sissies I've ever seen. She makes my penis really hard and I love stroking to her pics. She is such a sissy. I like to imagine myself picking her up and taking her out to a movie dressed like a big sissy.

http://blue-sky-jen.deviantart.com

I also like to go to this link and masturbate to the pics. Even just a pic of sissy panties can get me off.

http://www.thesissystore.com

I really like pics of sissy wedding dresses. Sometimes I imagine myself getting married to a sissy in a big elaborate wedding in front of family and friends while other times I imagine I'm the sissy getting married in a big elaborate wedding.

Here's a link to a few pics that really get me off. I just started this gallery so it's small right now.

http://www.imagefap.com/gallery/4402221

I really love that pic of the sissy walking down the street in a pink dress with balloons. I'd like to do that one day with no panties on.
Make beautiful music with your flute of skin. Stroke your penis to whatever makes it hard. Masturbate at your local adult theater.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
I'm a crossdresser and I love the sissystore.com. Normally I prefer sluttier outfits but I really like some of the pink satin sissy outfits with petticoats. I'd love to wear this:

http://www.thesissystore.com/sissy-dresses/mimi-satin-sissy-dress

User posted image

User posted image
No heel is too high
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
love sissys. any sissy in the central fl area pm me.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!

curious
luvheels said:
I'm a crossdresser and I love the sissystore.com. Normally I prefer sluttier outfits but I really like some of the pink satin sissy outfits with petticoats. I'd love to wear this:

http://www.thesissystore.com/sissy-dresses/mimi-satin-sissy-dress

i checked out your flickr. i LOVE bodysuits like the one you had on.
Make beautiful music with your flute of skin. Stroke your penis to whatever makes it hard. Masturbate at your local adult theater.
polemn7 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2013-11-23
60 year old bisexual from pa
I do love sissy pics mainly painties and skirts
Smalluncut Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2012-07-22
60 year old curious from New Hampshire
As a sissy myself I of course love to 'bate to sissy pics as well as pics of me " en femme". Would love to chat with others who are into this wether a sissy yourself or voyeur! I'm on yahoo messenger as carle1963, put sissy in the intr so I'll be sure to accept! Kisses, Carle! Xoxocock
I love my small, uncut penis!
hornyguy9999 Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2013-10-11
73 year old bisexual male from Bridgewater NJ
yes - love to fantasize im having sex with a sissy while im masturbating and what a great orgasm every time
love to masturbate - female
doit2myself Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2011-12-18
67 year old bisexual male from socal
Yeah, I know what you mean.

http://doit2myself.tumblr.com/post/68847938997/when-i-see-a-cock-like-this-i-really-hope-hes-a

curious
I just found another sissy that makes my dick throb like crazy. These pics are going to provide some really great masturbation material for me.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tiffanytime/

curious
here's another sissy i love to masturbate to.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yumiko_misaki/
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
I'm very str8 acting, bi and deep in the closet. I love to put on panties and bra with another just like me for some hot mutual sissy sex. Lots of giggling, kissing and fondling. Getting as femmy and as kinky as we wanted together. Anyone else like this?
Everyone needs a hobby.
Quickieplayer Amateur Jackinchatter

443 posts since 2012-09-29
48 year old curious from USA
I masturbate to cds and shemales all the time....they are just very hot to look at....
Phantom1064 Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2013-11-03
44 year old heterosexual from S Georgia
I mostly consider myself straight, but I have to admit that I have jerked off to shemales and sissies quite a bit. I mainly only enjoy those TS/CDs that look like girls but fool you when you go down below!
Unregistered ?

I'm straight but do like drawn or art images of feminine sissies dominated or spanked by hot women in authority. The art of Barry Blair, Curtus, Prissy or Prim is the sort of material I like, or else professional photos of very convincing satin/petticoat sissies as in the sissystore web images. Real-life or amateur sissy photos rarely have any appeal for me.
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
hornyguy9999 said:
yes - love to fantasize im having sex with a sissy while im masturbating and what a great orgasm every time

Same here. Some of my hottest orgasms have been over hot smooth sissies. The things I'd love to do with them! razz
Everyone needs a hobby.
Page: of 11   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » anyone else like to masturbate to sissy pics?