JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » your cum after jacking off
Page: < prev  of 15  
69boner420 Amateur Jackinchatter

207 posts since 2016-11-04
29 year old
I use my cum box.

What's a cum box you ask? Well, it is exactly what it sounds like. It's a shoebox, or at least once was, and whenever I masturbate I cum into it. I've had it for two or three years now I think, so it has a fair amount of cum. It smells atrocious, and I tried to burn it once. When I lit it on fire, it was too damp due to the cum that it simply sizzled and didn't manage to actually lite up. Turns out burning cum smells awful, so I had to spray it with a deodorant body spray just to get the old smell of burnt cum away. It also has some drenched papers stuck to it. That's pretty much it.

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
nice JackOfferman. We men do love our dicks
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Denis55 Amateur Jackinchatter

151 posts since 2018-06-03
68 year old curious male from USA
Most of the time I am my PC, sitting and masturbating, when I cum, it will generally be in my hand, if I am horny enough I will eat it other times will just wash it off my hand. There have been sometimes I was so horny that my cock just started ejaculating and the cum went all over the floor
cumonmytummy Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2014-09-05
64 year old curious from Ohio
Squirt in toilet paper and flush. Can't bring myself to eat it.
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
Gosh for eons I've mainly used 3-ply tissues to cum into/onto. I've also had cum raga of various types, such as soft cotton wash cloths. Lately I've been using an old bath towel that I sit on here in front of the computer. And when I'm ready to sperm I'll just pull up the edge of the towel and ejaculate.
its just sex
Unregistered ?

I jack off every morning at my computer...after edging for an hour I shoot all over my stomach and chest and then just go wash it off in the shower
Unregistered ?

I normally flush it, I have rubbed into my chest and balls and left it, and I have tasted it but only one eaten the whole lot, straight out of a condom, swallowed the lot
iwonder Amateur Jackinchatter

240 posts since 2013-05-15
75 year old curious male from u.s.
At my age (70), I have very little precum or cum. What little I have oozes out slowly. I love the taste of my precum especially and wish I produced a gallon.
Welshbloke Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2019-11-17
53 year old from South Wales UK
love to shoot over my tummy, I dont shoot as far as I used now due to getting older I guess. Pre-cum, dont make any unfortunately. Typically use my briefs/boxers of the day to mop up, as for eating it- nah.
if you dont ask, you dont get,
Page: < prev  of 15  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » your cum after jacking off