JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » sex in the backyard
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I was finally able to convince my gf to have sex with me in the backyard of our house today. It was so hot, I got extremely horny thinking that someone from here was able to see us fucking and enjoyed a nice wank! she really loved having sex outdoors too, so I think we'll be doing it more often now.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Glad you had a good fuck outdoors. I just LOVE to suck, fuck and jackoff outdoors. It would be nice if you posted some pix of you and your GF fucking (or sucking) outdoors.
strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

About 2 years ago I was back home in MN, and was hooking up with this girl. I was staying at my mom's so we ended up having sex in the backyahd too. It was fucking hot, and the next day we had a bar-b-que and there were places in the grass that were now bare. Her and i just laighed about it
AaronM Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2013-03-11
45 year old curious from Texas
I would love to get my wife to do that, but she'd have no part of it. Maybe I can get her to go camping and at least get her in a tent. grin
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Pauley Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2010-03-26
54 year old curious from Vancouver BC
I love to be naked and do sexy things outdoors. I've jacked off outside as far back as I can remember. My wife took me to my first nude beach (at least where there were other people nude) and she got so excited that she dragged me into the bushes away from the people and begged me to fuck her. It didn't take any begging, that's for sure.

I also love to go outside in the evenings, at least in the summertime, to sit naked on the patio. I'm never sure if anyone can see, probably not, but it's really exciting and I always jack off at some point.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
My girlfriend and I were able to have sex a couple times in my parents backyard out in the country when they were out of town. First time was at night in the screen porch which was very awesome. Second time was in the middle of the afternoon on a hot summer day. Was sexy as hell being out there completely naked together having awesome sex.
I'm just a guy
spanshakle Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2013-08-09
71 year old bisexual from Inverness, Scotland
My wife and I have done this a couple of times. Once at our own house and once at a friend's house. The risk of getting seen by the neighbors adds to the excitement. We both came very quickly on both occasions.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Over my 60 years of masturbating, there were hundreds of times that I have jerked outside. On mountain sides, in forests, out in boats on lakes, sitting out in deer stands, on a unmanned forest fire tower, in my back yard, but out of sight.
My wife many times joined in with the action, and was really excited to get herself off outside with me.
Dickguy
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
spanshakle said:
My wife and I have done this a couple of times. Once at our own house and once at a friend's house. The risk of getting seen by the neighbors adds to the excitement. We both came very quickly on both occasions.

Once, while we were both naked, I entered my ex. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and I carried her out to the patio while we fucked. Don't think anyone saw us, but it was hot!!
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
anon4074 Amateur Jackinchatter

211 posts since 2013-04-14
62 year old curious
I love to jerk off in the woods. In the spring when I go hunting wild morel mushrooms, I always jack off in the woods. Something about the earthy, fertile smell reminds me of my cum. Also, I think the extra oxygen from being out in the fresh air makes for more intense orgasms. There's also something really hot about watching my cum squirt out and glaze the base of the tree I'm leaning on.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » sex in the backyard