JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Underwear Addiction
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

First of all, I would like to say that I am straight. I’ve always been attracted to women and was never turned on by a dude. But last year, I started chatting with a guy from this website. He had this underwear thing (call it fetish if you want) and after a while, I also started having this fascination for men’s underwear. I even started wearing styles that I`ve never even thought that I would like, such as bikinibriefs and thongs. I don’t know if it`s knowing that you wear something really skimpy under my jeans that gets me going, or maybe it`s the soft material, but I totally dig it. The most surprising thing is that I found myself playing with myself while shopping for underwear online. I don`t know if it`s the really well built guy or just imaging myself wearing that style, but I was totally rock hard and couldn’t NOT jerk off.

Has anyone ever been through something similar? Maybe I a ''turning'' bi?
Add a reply Quote this post
nice2seeyu Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2013-02-10
71 year old curious from us
I have had this underwear fetish for many years. I am not saying I am gay because I am not. I just enjoy non traditional underwear. Bikini underwear excites me as well as jocks. A tight speedo also excites me and I have many. I find myself playing with myself when I look at pictures of underwear and such on line. There are many underwear sellers with sexy men shots on them. I am sure its not a new thing and many have this fetish. It also seems to be more common place now to see guys bate with each other on cams or in person. I have not run onto any of the groups that bate together but certainly would if I could. I don't think you are alone on this subject.
Curious
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JockstrapJacker Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2009-02-16
homosexual
Any kind of tight brief underwear attracts me. I love to see a man's bulge in underwear briefs. The pictures of men on underwear packaging excites me too. As for a true fetish, it's the jockstrap for me. Nothing sexier than a man in a jockstrap, or the look and feel of a jockstrap you're wearing yourself. Just the strap itself gives me a hardon, even if it's not being worn.
Unregistered ?

Thanks guys! Glad to see I`m not the only straight who enjoys hot underwear
cragsdick Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2013-11-26
76 year old bisexual from Costa Blanca, Spain
razz I am also an addict to men's underwear. I just love seeing guy's bulges in tight briefs or trunks, and the thought of touching a bulge gets me going every time
Unregistered ?

Totally agree with you speedo26dude. My underwear fetish didn't come till I went to college and realized I was picky about what I wore and became more curious about what other guys had on. I enjoy chatting about types of underwear. I will go to the store and browse for new varieties of underwear, especially briefs and usually get a hard on. Doesn't take much when it comes to a bulge. Haha grin MSG me sometime grin
travelinman1010 Amateur Jackinchatter

288 posts since 2012-09-04
64 year old curious from Missouri
Interesting thread. About five years ago I was on a business trip and my luggage was lost. Between the airline and American Express I had $500 to spend on clothes, toiletries etc. I went to buy things and ended up with underwear totally different from the white briefs I had always worn. It was actually erotic when I wore them...no clue that it would happen though. Since I have worn a jock strap instead of briefs under a suit a few times which is incredible....especially if the suit slacks are lined. The way the fabric rubs against my butt is very hot. Who knew, huh?
88mmrr Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2013-04-01
59 year old heterosexual from USA---Southeast
I like to wear my wife panties every now and then.
goofy_gopher Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-07-07
58 year old homosexual from Upstate NY
Growing up, everyone wore tighty-whities (only a few brands) at the time. But as I passed through, some guys (all of which I'd see in gym locker room) would wear bikinis. It was instant eye candy, although I only actually talked to one guy about his (which he said his grandmother bought him - JeansBrief by Jockey, was early 80s). Well, I saved up and got some rather low-quality, on the cheap, colored briefs to make it easier to 'fit in' and check out the growing number of guys that were also wearing bikinis, which I would totally migrate to over time. I still crave it.
Unregistered ?

Totally agree with you goofy, bikinis are way hot! These days, I either wear bikinibriefs or thongs. Just love how sexy I feel when I wear them!
JannaCD Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2009-04-26
63 year old curious from Canada
I love bikinis! I have a number of pairs of women's bikini panties, and a few men's as well. Bulging bikini briefs are a great turn-on for me.
Dukeii Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2012-06-23
52 year old from Seattle
call me ol fashioned, stuck with basic briefs, tighty whities, Hanes, FOTL, Jockeys, Staffords
Unregistered ?

Glad to see I am not the only one like that.

I have been looking for a underwear forum but I couldn't find any... I found a speedo one but none for underwear. Does anyone know if they exist? (and link would be appreciated)
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
Similar topic to the other one about underwear but YES! - I have been addicted to sexy underwear all my life - and swimwear too.
I think it started when I was a teenager and had a pair of tight stretchy swimming trunks and I loved wearing them - had many wanks in them. Since then I have bought lots of sexy u/wear and swimwear and get horny wearing them - also used to love browsing through the u/wear and swimwear departments in stores and feeling the texture and getting horny wondering what they would feel like around my genitals.

Maybe we should start a forum for guys who like underwear if there isnt one already out there.
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
Just remembered - back in the 70's I used to wear Skants - bit bikini like - I had a lovely bright flourescent green pair which were clingy and very brief at the sides - always showed off my bulge to its best and I loved running my hands over my butt and bulge when I wore them.
Anyone else remember them?
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Underwear Addiction