JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Underwear Addiction
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

I like these from ebay User posted image
search "Men's Sexy Cheeky Modal Briefs Low Waist Bikini Underwear Underpants" they're around $4, they come from China, so they take a few weeks to arrive in the US.
Your cock and balls dangle sweetly in them!
Add a reply Quote this post
n_skc Amateur Jackinchatter

376 posts since 2008-08-19
heterosexual male from Kansas City
I also love underwear. I started buying in my early twenties. Lot's of thongs in those days. It's weird but I often have dreams about my old underwear drawer with all the different types of stuff I used to have. It was such a turn on going through that drawer and finding something to put on.
Str8 Jacker in KCMO
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

One of my favorite things to do is to first snap on a one inch wide cock strap around my cock and balls, which really thrusts my junk forward, then put on a jockstrap to mold and shape my package. Then, wearing the tightest jeans I own, I go out in public to show off my prominent bulge, enjoying the glances (many not very subtle) I get from people. I guess I'm just an exhibitionist at heartrazz. It's amazing how many crotch-watchers there are in the world.
blog333boi Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2018-10-23
65 year old homosexual male
I have several pairs of nylon no fly front man panties in several colors. I love the way they feel and draw attention to my bulge. They make me feel so sexy. I received a complement on them from an older gent in the locker room at the gym. He told me he liked my bulge in my beige panties and he made me bone up and there was a tell tale wet spot. He grinned warmly. He told me he could tell by my swell I was happy to see him and my wet spot told him I probably wanted to exchange phone numbers. He said your wet spot just grew and tells me yes you definitely want to. Needless to say we exchanged numbers!
bulge in my pants, just happy to see you man!
hrny4dads Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2019-12-07
33 year old bisexual male from New York
I definitely have an underwear fetish. Nothing better than seeing another guy with tight underwear that show his big bulge. But my ultimate favorite is the classic white briefs (aka tighty whities). Anytime I see them it drives me crazy and turns me on in a flash! As they say, you can be the classics.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Underwear Addiction