JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Jerking in the Woods/Outdoors
Page: of 9   next > 
anon4074 Amateur Jackinchatter

211 posts since 2013-04-14
62 year old curious
I love to jerk off in the woods. In the spring when I hunt wild morel mushrooms, I make a point to always jack off in the woods. There's something about the earthy, fertile smell that reminds me of my cum. Also, I think the extra oxygen from being in the freah air makes for more intense orgasms. It's also hot to watch my jizz squirt out and glaze the base of the tree trunk I'm leaning against.

Anyone like to jerk in the woods?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
joed Skilled Jackinchatter

521 posts since 2008-03-18
72 year old bisexual male from Sacramento, California
I like to jack in the woods, out in the sun, just about anywhere outside. It is great to be naked out in the woods, jacking, and knowing that you are running the risk of someone seeing you. When I go camping, there is always a lot of stroking in the tent!
Nicknames: Freestyler
Moviemaker Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2012-04-25
69 year old bisexual from South Africa
Just love jacking in the woods. I am fortunate to have a forested area not far from where I live, an easy bike ride and then onto a trail that leads to wonderful secluded places where I strip off and jack for as long as I like. The cum shots are amazing, enhanced by fresh air, sun and a feeling of being totally alone and uninhibited by life outside.
Pervert Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2013-11-03
curious
I LOVE to masturbate butt-naked in the woods. There are several thickly wooded areas near my home. One area has a bunch of trails that are unpaved. About 4-5 times I have ridden my bike out to this area long after sundown. I ride onto one trail in particular and go about a quarter mile in. Then I ditch my bike behind a tree and remove ALL of my clothing (socks and shoes as well) and place them in a plastic bag near the bike. Then I walk as far as I dare from my bike. I usually try to go at least half a mile. It is so much fun to walk BUTT NAKED through the woods with my penis bouncing around. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. There's something so primal about being completely naked in nature, the earth beneath your feet. You can't know it until you experience it. Pretty soon I have a raging hardon. I like to wrap my fist around the base of my dick when I have a hardon and point it up at my face and talk to it, "Yeah fucking penis. Fucking penis!" cock cock cock (You experienced bators know exactly what I'm talking about.) Sometimes I'll stop and dance, moving my body around real seductively for no one's enjoyment but my own. Then I make my way down a small hill to a little wooden bridge that I like to sit down on and stroke my dick for as long as I dare. stroke It's usually pretty brief, 20-30 minutes. I'd like to get up the nerve to stroke there for hours but so far I haven't. Thinking about it is making me really hard right now and some precum is developing. Thanks for reading my thoughts. Hope you enjoyed them. stroke
Make beautiful music with your flute of skin. Stroke your penis to whatever makes it hard. Masturbate at your local adult theater.
kktect Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2011-09-03
58 year old heterosexual from NNJ
I live in a rural area, and i at night i go completely naked and walk down the street....playing with my cock, then walk to a grassy area....the grass feels good on my feet and the cool air on my body....feels so good
rainmaker3 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2009-01-17
57 year old heterosexual from Indiana
I have 10 acers of woods and I love to go out in the woods and climb up in my deer stand and jack off. I will go out in the spring and sit naked on a log and just play with my cock till I shoot a huge load. there are some places where i can see the neighbors house so its more fun knowing that they are just a few yards away from me naked and enjoying the nice warm sun.
whtmntnstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2013-06-12
curious from lincoln nh
love jerking outside! I get to do it quite a bit actually. its always hot. I have neighbors I can see in their pool in summer. always fun.
jerkin when i can!!!!
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Too fucking cold right now
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
I do it all the time. I have a nice private secluded 6 acres of woods with a small clearing that I am slowly working on. I spend a lot of time walking the woods and laying in the sun nude with lots of jerking. I have an open invitation to females, males and families that would like to join me in enjoying the beautiful outdoors in the buff.
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
Unregistered ?

I remember several years ago a long road trip alone and was horny and trying to find a rest stop so I could jerk off. As I drove down the highway found a state park. It was in the middle of the week and very few cars around so I found a nice quiet spot got my pants and boxers off and had a great jack off session. Very fun time.
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Not the woods since I grew up in the desert. Used to go out to a secluded gully and jack off. Loved seeing the cum make puddles in the sand.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Unregistered ?

joed said:
I like to jack in the woods, out in the sun, just about anywhere outside. It is great to be naked out in the woods, jacking, and knowing that you are running the risk of someone seeing you. When I go camping, there is always a lot of stroking in the tent!

These are my favorite activities, alone or with a friend. As long as no mosquitoes!
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
LOve stroking outside... just drop trou and blow a few ropes. I have several favorite spots - both deep in the woods, very safe and never anyone around. I can moan and make all sorts of noise.... and leave my seed right on the ground when I leave.
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
Yeah for sure. In the summer anytime outside jackin is good. As I look at the posts it seems none of the younger crew likes to jack naked outdoors. lol
50spanking Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2014-04-14
57 year old
I often wank off in the woods and the countryside around were I live.
For me though the whole experience is a process of commencing my walk and slowly removing my clothes as I walk until I will only be wearing my boxer briefs. Most times, I remove my tshirt and shorts and hide them in the bushes and continue my walk in only my underwear.

When I am ready I drop the underwear, hide them and walk for a while naked playing with myself until such I time I have to cum.
Page: of 9   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Jerking in the Woods/Outdoors