JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do you like to suck?
Page: of 4   next > 
lovetostrokeit Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2006-02-11
56 year old heterosexual
Here's one for the ladies...

How many of you really enjoy sucking a guys hard cock?

And as a follow up, how many enjoy getting a mouth/faceful of cum?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
wetclit Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2007-02-12
46 year old bisexual from Oklahoma
Not sure why no one has responded to this post but I am. . .I have my moments, when I am very turned on and I LOVE to suck on a hard cock. But I also have times when I do it more for the guy and I doubt it is as enjoyable as when I am really in to it. And on those times when I am loving to curl a guys toes with my wet mouth on his cock, I LOVE to end it with a mouth full of hot cum.
No one can love you like you can.
Unregistered ?

LOVE to suck cock, yes. I am great at it too.....Sometimes it seems that it turns me on more when the guy really lets me know how good it feels to him. I swallow, yes...most of the time. Not a huge fan of facials, but that doesn't mean I haven't done that or that I wouldn't do it again sometime.
MomDawn Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2007-04-21
53 year old heterosexual from Chicago
I love sucking too. And I love swallowing or getting a facial, letting my man decide what he wants for the big finish.
Unregistered ?

angry
pnsinhand Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2007-09-10
55 year old heterosexual male from NE Minnesota
Momdawn - you rock!! Nothing turns me on more than a women driven to please. I am always one to return the favor stroke
Life is too short - taste its nectar
jenslut Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2007-12-07
38 year old bisexual from Atlantic Canada
i LOVE both sucking n getting marked by his cum. love swallowing and feeling hot cum. more cocks n cum the better wink.
jenslut
whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
68 year old bisexual from California
in case you are squeamish about swallowing....winkwinkwinkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ0bXRGPdxE&feature=related
"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."
Unregistered ?

I like the tast of my own cum, usually when I'm having a heavier multiple cum session. Sometimes I can 'float off' the mental emotional orgasm from the actual production of semen. Therefore cum first to give me a dirtier experience, swallowq and slurp then maybe ten more minutes for the biggie. I swallow no problem. I set you all a task - describe the sensation as it hits ur throat and the taste of it. yummy....
michelle696969 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2006-05-30
52 year old heterosexual from Southern US
I LOVE TO SUCK. I LOVE THE WAY A HARD COCK FEELS WHEN IT GETS INTO MY WET, WET MOUTH. I ACTUALLY GET OFF BY HIS REACTIONS TO WHAT I AM DOING TO HIM. I LOVE TO LOOK INTO HIS EYES WHILE DOING WHAT I KNOW DRIVES HIM ALL THE WAY OVER THE EDGE. NO, I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF FACIALS. BUT, I DO ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO FEEL HOT CUM SHOOT ONTO MY CHEST, STOMACH, BACK, ASS, ANYWHERE BUT ON MY FACE.
Masturbation is an art to be shared!!!
Unregistered ?

I can honestly say I love sucking a guy off, I really enjoy when they cum from me using my mouth and then I get the yummy taste at the end if you know what I mean. Its a huge turn on and so much fun. Got to love it!
Unregistered ?

Sucked my first cock on Jan 11, 2008. WOW. Don't know why I waited all these years to enjoy a hard cock. The next time we get together, I will let him cum in my mouth. Can't wait.
Unregistered ?

love it. always have, always will. swallow, facial...whatever the guy wants! wink
samatha40 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2008-01-25
60 year old bisexual from Illionois
love to suck a hard cock, has always been one of my favorite thing to do. love to swallow, or facial, depends on my mood.
Unregistered ?

Yep I do too. But I gotta know the guy. Like the other girls have said, facials good but if I'm gonna swallow I gotta pretty much like the guy. Otherwise just pointing him out and letting him squirt wherever it may go is definitely good. Going up and down the length of him, making the guys penis all shiny wet,over and over stroking him with my mouth... oh yes! But then too running my tongue around a guys head rim is so hot feeling on my tongue, really really sexy feeling that fat spongy yet firm rounded cochhead edge... and then that place where the rim comes together underneath the cockhead forming sort of a heart shape... feeling that against the flat of my tongue or licking on that with the tip of my tongue, OMG that's soooo hot! I get wet thinking about it!
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do you like to suck?