JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » open masturbation in front of others
Page: < prev  of 7  
sokompatible Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2013-06-09
42 year old from Florence, South Carolina
Sounds so fun
Do ya dick hang low, do it wobble to the floor?

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
eyeballer Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2009-01-09
curious
jack1566hard said:
Adult theaters are without question the best. I have noticed that I have gotten into a nice routine when going to them. Arrive cock ready for whatever. Thus far lucky in getting to fuck and get blown a lot during the evening but never cumming and finishing off the day or night by sitting in the front row, pulling out my cock and enjoying an epic stroke finishing the evening with the old two fisted cum shot in the air in front of everyone. Got to plan another trip soon.

yeah, I know what you mean. I usually do the same. i live pretty far from any theaters so when I go I like to make the night last and save my cum for the end. Usually I've been edging for hours by then and the orgasm is pretty spectacular. My fave (aside from the story I mentioned about fucking the blond in front of an audience) is to have a group of people touching me, stroking my chest, balls, ass and asshole while I jerk to completion. I always shoot my cum over at least two rows of seats.

Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Due to all the replies about sexual activity with family members, this thread has to be closed.
I'm just a guy

Page: < prev  of 7  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » open masturbation in front of others