JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

I think old is alright. I don't think I would like to be 20 again. I think young is alright. Not looking foward to my 75th.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

My mother's friend thought I looked 23. Funny shit.
Lingula Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2008-04-07
92 year old curious from Massachusetts
I may be 77 butmy balls think they're only 30......

stroke

I love it!! JO, that is.....
Ling
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pattyann69 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2008-08-28
86 year old bisexual from middle states
I'm 70 and enjoy sex now more than when I was in my 20's and 30's. Don't have to worry about getting pregnant now. Your age is in your mind.
pattyann69
Strider Amateur Jackinchatter

349 posts since 2006-03-22
homosexual male from San Francisco
I think a number of you are slightly off the mark. I don't think that those that shave a few years off their true age are doing so because they are having a hard time accepting that they are aging, it's often because of the way others respond to aging. I know that when the first digit in my profile age went from 4 to 5, that very quickly, the number of hits from interested individuals, saw a significant decline. There are a number of websites that have my face pic, that I say in the profile that I am 85 yo. Obviously people know that is incorrect so I'm not tricking anyone. Most people guess my age at 10 years younger than I am. If they ask me when we meet, I tell them my real age.
Every time you make an ethical decision, offer support, choose honesty, or lend a helping hand, you make a difference in the world.
Unregistered ?

I agree with Strider.I have been rejected by guys my own age.Everyone is looking for younger.When I cam...the only thing you see is my cock.Everyone loves it untill they ask my age...then it`s good-by.cry
cernnunos Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2008-08-25
57 year old curious from Anchorage AK
Maybe because I've reached my 40's, but lately I've gone the other direction, especially where women are concerned. Oh, I still love to look at those unattainable Barely Legals, but I think there's a lot more potential (in every imaginable way) among the 40+ crowd. I'd even be willing to chat up Patty Annwink

As to guys...well, I don't really have any standard to judge by; I'm not immediately attracted to men, but generally speaking, it's purely situational.
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
I'm 60 in March. Still looking just as much as when I was in my 20s. Enjoy it as much as when I was in my 20s also. Still jerking or fucking three to five times a day. Wife has slowed down since Menopause, she is in her mid 50s. Girlfriend just started the same thing last month, she is 51, now she is slowing down. Luckily the wifes younger sister hasn't learned to say no yet, she is 36.
manlovesclit Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2007-04-09
77 year old heterosexual from Virginia
Still stroke and love pussy and boobs and ass at 62
whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
68 year old bisexual from California
Sometimes in chat I just refuse to say...I mean, what does it matter really? ASL....who cares if you're hot and like to stroke

"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."
Unregistered ?

It's more about appeal, rather than age.
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
Well said, Tiger Lilly. I turned 64 and can't lie about it. I look younger and feel younger but I can't deny my age. It's a battle we can't win.
Everyone needs a hobby.
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
b_uncut said:
I agree with Strider.I have been rejected by guys my own age.Everyone is looking for younger.When I cam...the only thing you see is my cock.Everyone loves it untill they ask my age...then it`s good-by.cry

Try silverdaddies.com You'll be more than accepted there.
Everyone needs a hobby.
Unregistered ?

Interesting thread.

I am in my mid to early 60's and have had some that IM'd me and called me 'dude' or wanted too know if I was in to watching cheerleaders or flat chested girls, or young celebrity stars. Didn't take long for me to tell them I was not interested in chatting.

I looked into silver daddies, but was not that impressed.

If any of you oldtimers want to contact me and just chat or go further, my addresses are in my profile.
Unregistered ?

A younger age is only appealing to the eye. Just like the guy who looks like a Harvard grad but has no idea how to do the job. Experience makes up for a few wrinkles.
Page: < prev  of 3