JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Toilet Walls
Page: of 7   next > 
picturepainter Skilled Jackinchatter

602 posts since 2011-09-06
63 year old curious from glasgow uk
I have always had an erotic fascination with public toilets since going into one when i was around 16 and finding myself reading all the dirty messages and graffitti around the cubicle walls. I used to wank myself silly and tried to find more with new messages. Of course as years went by these became less or were cleaned up. But just recently while driving along a back road i came across one in a layby. Not only did it have a lot of naughty messages and drawing scratched or written on the walls. There was even a big tits mag with sticky pages. Ah such fun i had on that toilet. Anyone else share this fascination i'd love to hear from you.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
was there any g holes at the place u stopped at ?.
picturepainter Skilled Jackinchatter

602 posts since 2011-09-06
63 year old curious from glasgow uk
I didnt notice any no.
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
Mmmm I've always loved reading the filthy graffiti on toilet walls while wanking. And the art too. Especially when previous occupants have spunked over the pics.
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Oh wow, the public toilets all the writings, drawing some great art work even phone number you can call for a blow job or handjob. Here in the USA I have never run across any so far that have glory holes in them. I think the biggest turn on for me beside the art work is the fresh cum stretches and puddles I of cum on the floor, I have always looked for the cum runs and spots of cum on the floors in every men's toilets I have visit across this country. It always been great for jackin off and makes you cum very large loads of cum.
Carpntr
Unregistered ?

I used to love finding a remote bathroom and checking out the walls and floor. Always seemed to find some cumshots. Just imagining what happened there was probably hotter than what actually did.
iamthemachine Skilled Jackinchatter

753 posts since 2013-05-06
44 year old bisexual
Dont need a glory hole. Just go in a toilet next to someone else tap your foot by the underneath section. If they tap theirs too, then get on your knees put your cock underneath and get ready for a nice handjobblowjob or more if they exit and come to your door wink
Jerkoff to my petite hotwife!
angelito1978 Amateur Jackinchatter

307 posts since 2013-06-06
46 year old curious
for me it has always been an instant hard on just looking and reading the writing on the walls, can't help it and wank!! lol, have written down a few numbers some times to end up being pranks lol, oh well, but the smell of spunk on those bathroom walls... mmmm

Yeah alway seeing that cum runs on the walk and the little puddles on the floor alway got my brain working on horny mode. I worked in a state park one summer season and it was my job to clean 19 outside toilet, took my little 4 wheeler with my cleaning supplies and off I go, everyone of the men's toilets had cum runs on the walks and large cum puddles on the floors it would make me hard just looking it over, even had to clean it off the toilet seats a lot. That job kept me horny 7 days a week. It is amazing what we do for horny fun.
Oh yeah the smell of that fresh cum it was unbelievable there was several times I would have to lock the door drop my pants and the pre-cum would just run out of my hard cock head, oh it was wild. I sure do miss that good job.
Carpntr
checkingonit Skilled Jackinchatter

586 posts since 2013-08-12
73 year old curious from Here/Yonder in Southeast USA
Check this out:
http://www.latrinalia.org
Give me a PM & I love to watch

Awesome drawing on that site, it amazing how detailed they can be. It a real talent for sure. When I was in my 30's I would draw a cock and pussy having sex on the wall next to the tissue holder, but others had better drawing but I loved to jack off looking at them all.
Carpntr
WorcesterWankaholic Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2013-11-27
39 year old heterosexual from Worcester
I use to laugh at them when I was younger. Now they get my cock bulging.

For those that know the West Mids / South Wales area you'll know of the services on the M50 into Wales that are now closed. It was there I found my first glory hole and loved it. Not with a guy but by myself.

From casual stroking of just finished business to full on pounding in a matter of seconds when it first came to my attention. They're just beyond words in horniness. I jacked for a good 5 minutes, every now and then sliding my cock through the perfectly shaped hole that gripped it ever so slightly, before I was ready to shoot.

There hadn't been anyone else in the toilets for all this time. Nor was there to be. But this part of the story helped raise some tension in a funny sort of way.

As I pulled down on my cock one last time before ready to explode, I rammed my cock through the hole and burst all over.

Moral of the story: GH's are just fucking horny.
Demi Rose / Angie Varona / Paris Roxanne / Claire Abbott
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
checkingonit said:
Check this out:
http://www.latrinalia.org

Interesting stuff. Do you think Banksy has ever done any toilet art - and would that make him Wanksy ?
nineboxer Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2005-12-26
31 year old curious from Tennessee
I feel exactly the same way. Thats how I got my first blow job. Cum trscks on the walls and floor are a super turn-on. Sure wish there were more!!
nineboxer
camgord Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2012-11-19
29 year old heterosexual from Birmingham, UK
As public's toilets are rarer nowadays, can anyone recommend the dirtiest ones in their area? It would be good for us to make a collection for more of us to go to and cum all over the walls!
Yahoo: camgord
Page: of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Toilet Walls