JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Threesome options
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

When thinking of inviting a third person into your bedroom, do you think it's better to invite a friend or someone neither of you know (but have screened etc)?
Add a reply Quote this post
VeryCoolJerkinBud Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2005-08-25
48 year old heterosexual from New York, NY
Well we will probably never do it, but we have had talks and fantasies about 3somes. My wife and I always picture us being with a friend - someone we know casually and trust, but not someone who is a really close friend. We have a few people in mind razz
To be happy is to be naked :-)
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Not a close friend, IMO. If things don't work out you wouldn't want to ruin a friendship. I think it is better to find someone you're both into sexually and develop a friendship for the porpuse of furthering the sexual aspect. My thoughts~~ Good Luck!!!stroke
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
An ex-girlfriend & I once discussed the possibility of a threesome, and this subject is exactly why it didn't go any further than that.

Neither of us wanted to bring an existing close friend into the mix, but at the same time, wouldn't have felt comfortable enough with someone who wasn't a close friend to bring them into the mix. Catch-22.
manlovesclit Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2007-04-09
77 year old heterosexual from Virginia
Have been in threesomes several times, and enjoying them completely, I found that people you know and have had contact with are better, at least for us, then stangers. Even "past" lovers have proved to be very interesting.
Unregistered ?

Good question. The only threesome I've had we were all friends but none of us were with each other at the time. We just all ended up at in bed after parting all night. Gee I wonder were they are now?
Unregistered ?

Personally, I would prefer a "friend" that we found for this purpose. So, no... not an existing friend. A newfound friend. The friendship beginning with us all knowing that we have a sexual attraction to each other and going from there... together. Oh, and another dude would be my choice, although I used to fantasize mostly about another lady until my wife's desire for another dude overwhelmed my thoughts and consumed me too.
Unregistered ?

hmm deffintly someone you dont know... or at least arent friends with... thay way it wont be akward!
Unregistered ?

Hard_on said:
Good Luck!!!stroke

Thanks, but I would need more that good luck for this to happen to me....

Thanks for your thoughts everyone!
sourdough Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2007-02-17
79 year old bisexual from Alaska
We have done it before and it was a person we met at a party one nite and my wife liked him so we invited him home with us and we got a little tipsy and she turned him on and we (she) that is fucked his brains out and it was all over I loved to watch him going in and out of her she was in heaven and it was all over he went home and we fucked all of the rest of the nite! still think about it what a turn on for me! wifey got her rocks off that nite for sure! hehepussystroke
sourdough
anne222 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2017-04-22
54 year old bisexual female from Northeast USA
Tough call but we've been very successful with long-time friends with whom we've been able to open up to over the years.
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
Never done a threesome, but have discussed it more as a fantasy with my ex-wife and also with several girls I have been in relationships with and talked about who we'd like to have do it with us and when talking about if we were to really try it who would we want to do it with and it is almost always been a friend we know. A few times when a girl I was with was talking seriously about doing a threesome only one girl was leaning more toward going out and picking up some random girl in a bar who we didn't know so we could just fuck her and part ways so there would be less chance of getting emotionally involved. But the others who were serious about the possibility of a threesome were like me and preferred the idea of having someone we were friends with. A girl I dated last year told me she had done a threesome with one of her female friends and another guy and said she would be up for having her over one night to play with us.
I sure hope to do a hot threesome with a couple of girls one day. Closest I have came to a threesome so far is having phone sex with two girls I knew at the same time on (what else lol) three way calling, my ex-wife playing with me while I had phone sex with other women and a couple of times when I was having my dick sucked as I was having phone sex (once with my ex-wife and once with a female friend who used to come over and masturbate with me a lot.
Can't wait to have two girls at once physically in person. lol
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
gl326 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2014-08-15
58 year old heterosexual from Ohio
When in my 20s I got picked up first night in Myrtle Beach in Krogers by two room mates. My family vacationed there for many years.
These two ladies were "Close" friends, and showed me how close they were. The entire week I was there they helped provide entertainment.
Hard to believe I don't have a child or two walking around some place?
Wish I could find the room mates today.
jacker1 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2010-01-08
curious from indiana
Wife and I did Threesomes years ago and we had a friend who would come into my work once or twice a yr and we would go to his motel room for our sex time one time met at a conference wife surprised me and told him she wanted him fo lunch next day and while I was in conference they where up in my room fucking most exciting conference I ever sat through also got to see him running to the hotel while we was on a break then got to hear all about it after meeting she was still naked and he was gone when I got back to room I got sloppy seconds mmmmmmmm
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
The only 3-some my wife Bibi and I had was with her sister Annie. Annie was widowed in 2002, and really miss a cock in her, and my wife offered my services of my 6 1/2" cock, when ever she wanted it. The plus side of that deal, was that Bibi would lick Annies freshly creamed cunt. All three of us loved that action.

A thing I have long wanted to try was be for me too bring another male friend of mine home to meet my wife Bibi for the first time. He would comment on how sexy she looked and what great looking boobs she had. She would comment to him that maybe he would like to see them in person, at which time she would have me take her shirt and bra off, and go one step further and drop her panties too.
Now she would be there nude in front of him and help him shed whatever he was wearing. When he had a good look of all of her "finer parts", she would help him get his duds off and get his cock into her mouth, withour wasting any time. As much as Bibi loves to have a cock in her pussy, she always liked to start it off with sucking his cock, to just the time he was ready to cum, then take it out of her mouth and put it into her dripping wet pussy, where he would quickly fire his load into her waiting cunt.
Dickguy
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Threesome options