JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self sucking: seriously looking for a coach
Page: of 1  
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Ok as usual when I am on this site I get hard thinking about all of the fun things that I can do to make myself cum. In this instance I have always, always had a fantasy about sucking myself off. I am long enough and my abs are in good enough shape but I need help in bending and flexxing my self correctly so that I don't just get my cock in my mouth for a few seconds until I snap back straight like a rubber band but so that I can enjoy sucking myself comfortably for as long as I want.

So I am seriously looking for a coach, a real coach. This is not some lame gay pick-up ploy. I am a str8 guy who is athletic and really wants to learn and develop this skill. As such I need to find a guy:
1- who can suck himself easily
2-won't mind teaching me exactly how he does it
3-showing me step by step
4-helping me bend correctly into the right position so that I can comfortably suck myself whenever I feel the urge.

As such the guys who can really do this, and live in the DMV area (PA and south NJ ok too) should PM me as I'd like to get on with this and get to it. Thanks.
Working it hard
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
hung9mike Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2012-11-30

streaker29 Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-12-25
38 year old bisexual from Pa
I suskced myself all the time when i was 14-16 ish but cant any more. Those were the days! 😀
I was born naked, so I'm staying naked!
BlackSunshineAZ Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2010-06-23
50 year old heterosexual from Peoria, AZ
I can only lick and kiss the tip but it's been a long process for me. I'm still trying and hope to make some progress. I've been taking yoga as well and I hope that will help. I'm the moderator over at http://www.solosuck.com/phpbb and I recommend you visit and see what those who are more experienced have to say about it.
TabascoBrice Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2006-01-15
41 year old homosexual from New York City Brooklyn NY
I, like streaker29, was able to do it, but in more recent terms. Like 24 or 25, to my current 31. I'm in NYC so quasi close. I'll pvt you, but here are some generic tips for anyone.
Stretching, of course, before and after.
Use HOT baths to help.
Also, full body workouts before.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self sucking: seriously looking for a coach