JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Her ex's big cock
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

SloStroker said:
Hot story! Wonder why she didn't fuck him? You'd think she'd want to try out that big cock.

I asked her the same thing right after she told me about it for the first time. She said that things just kind of felt "right" the way it all unfolded. They didn't even discuss having intercourse and after the hand job, they just laid on the bed talking and occasionally kissing. She said it was almost like the two of them just needed some kind of release after both going through rough relationship issues in the time leading up to the work conference. In a way, for me, that's what makes the story even that much hotter - it just happened naturally and without discussion or planning.
Add a reply Quote this post
sonicboom Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2014-02-16
38 year old
Ex used to say her exes were big. Even said her 16 year old ex was really big. Only girl I was with who said I was really small to her and one time kept repeating it as if she enjoyed the humiliation. Got me really hard.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Stacy Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2015-03-02
24 year old bisexual
Mine used to fuck black guys so I know they were bigger than me
Wickr-peteaking Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2019-11-09
46 year old
Used to have an ex who had an ex who was big. I loved her telling me about him.
Jbl2008 Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2019-04-02

My current used to get double stuffed by black guys on the regular in her early 20s. Im an average 6 inches so no way I compare to the big black cocks that were railing her
Frotishot Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2015-10-28
35 year old bisexual
Mine told me her ex was an asshole that had a huge cock and would fuck her roughly with it eventhough she didn't like it. Ive never cum so hard as when she reluctantly told me that story. I got her to show me on my cock how much bigger he was while I jerked off.
Bi curious jerk off bud
raidurzfan4life Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2016-07-26
33 year old curious male
I know my girl dated an older guy before me, I think he was 12 years older than her (she was say 25 then). Not sure about his size tho by his demeanor I'd say he was endowed...

But what got to me was the fact that he was so perverted.. apparently he was obsessed with eating her ass and she admitted she did it to him too. He also had a fetish for making her dress as a school girl and always came on her face.
He would always rather get bjs in public rather than in their apartments. He ended up taking pics of her posing nude and he sent them to some of his buddies.

Starting to think my wife is a closet slut...

35 year old bisexual
raidurzfan4life said:

..He would always rather get bjs in public rather than in their apartments. He ended up taking pics of her posing nude and he sent them to some of his buddies.

Starting to think my wife is a closet slut...

Damn thats really hot. Was she into it?
Bi curious jerk off bud
Unregistered ?

My gf ex had a 9 incher she showed me pics

35 year old bisexual
Jwan828282 said:
My gf ex had a 9 incher she showed me pics

I would've came in my pants seeing that
Bi curious jerk off bud
Waterdude Novice Jackinchatter

97 posts since 2016-07-05
50 year old bisexual from Houston, Texas
PM me jwann
I'm highly sexual and though I have a very active sex life, I still enjoy masturbation. I often use toys and LOVE having rhwm used on me. Im into anal play, both giving AND receiving. And my biggeat kink is that i love to sniff worn panties as i stroke..
Unregistered ?

Yes my wife's last boyfriend before me must have a large dick. She told me much about her sex before me. Her last boyfriend must have had about 9inches and very big around. She told me about a failed attempt at anal because of his size. and also how her jaw hurt after giving him head
jo74bate Amateur Jackinchatter

165 posts since 2014-09-01
49 year old curious from SE Texas
Ex gf use to mention how she wondered if certain guys were hung. Told me she asked her friend if her bodybuilder bf had a big dick. Apparently he did not. I did not realize she wanted a big cock in her at time, 5.5 c here but fucked her good. She had a big clit n loose wet pussy. Wish I would of done a MMF with her or been cucked by her. Her bf after me had a 8.5 in dick , found out 2 yrs later she was drinking and we were hangin out talking . I asked her if it was better and she gave me a weird look.
Hardhub Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2018-05-01
56 year old curious male
My has had a few bigger than me,but her ex boyfriend before me was 9" and thick I get rock hard when she tells me stories about them
8inJoyStick Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2022-02-11
37 year old curious male from New Hampshire/Vermont
This is definitely a fetish of mine that I finally admitted to my wife. She was a very good girl when she was younger, but had an experience I love hearing about.

The first time we hung out at a college party, for some reason she ended up showing me a picture on her phone of her friend's cock. It was flaccid, hanging out though the fly of his pants, and was clearly ENORMOUS. The head was lying on a clay mold of her hand, and it seemed to fill her entire palm! Now, she's a petite Asian woman, but still, that's a giant dick. She said it was "scary" and I didn't ask for clarification.

We started fooling around and then dating a year later, and one day I was looking at her phone. What did I come across? That same picture: that huge cock spilling out of his pants. I felt jealous at first, then super horny and came hard knowing that she had kept it to look at. Weird, never thought I was into that. She then admitted they had "fooled around" but didn't have sex, and just thought the picture was funny. "He was a real jerk, just took my phone, whipped out his penis, and took the picture" she insisted. Apparently there was another girl there and he did the same to her. But, she still had it two years later? Again got jealous and super horny.

After being married, I got over the jealousy part and wanted to know more. She finally told me the whole story while stroking my cock. He was an older guy (35-ish and engaged) doing his Master's at her college when she was 19 or 20. They would run into each other a lot in the art studios and he would play pranks on people a lot. One night they were both there late and he apparently just unzipped his fly, whipped it, and laid back on studio couch.

She says she doesn't even know how it happened, but all of a sudden she was on her knees trying her best to fit that monster into her mouth while he just laid there relaxing. She said she took as much as she could of it, but couldn't get much so had to do "a lot of licking and stroking". She described it as "really long and really thick, the biggest I've ever seen by far". From the picture I saw, he must have had a cockhead like an apple. I'm about 8" and pretty thick, but clearly this guy was freakishly large.

Listening to this good, conservative girl describe how she folded when this much older asshole guy whipped out a giant cock, and got right on her knees to please him made me shoot cum all over her arm as she stroked me. It was so out of character.

Incidentally, I was fucking a SE Asian girl before my wife (pattern?) that had a long distance Asian boyfriend and had the opposite experience. We were housemates for a summer job. We were joking around one day and I had squeezed into her jeans as a gag (I'm a thin guy), then she noticed and commented on my bulge. Within a week, we were fucking regularly. She was almost too tight at first, but wanted it hard. Eventually I managed to fuck her in the ass, which made her scream in pleasure and wake up her roommate. She kept telling me how much bigger I was than any other guy she had slept with, which were all Asian. She had anal before, but not like this! Hopefully some nice, small-dicked guy is cumming right now while she tells him about my cock squeezing into her tight asshole!
Everything is better naked!
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Her ex's big cock