JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife fantasy
Page: of 2   next > 
HornyGuy247 Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2013-06-12

Lately I have been obsessing over a fantasy of watching my wife suck and fuck another man. I've always jerked off thinking about other guys she has fucked in her past and what she did with them. But she is very straight laced and doesn't want to discuss the past and says the only man she wants to have sex with is me. There was even a guy hitting on her in a club over the summer and we were both drunk and later in our hotel room I was trying to get her just to fantasize about it but she wouldn't.

So that relegates me to fantasizing about watching her suck and fuck another guy. I've let a few guys on yahoo see her pics (I don't have anything naked, she won't do those, and only one lingerie pic). And she is not slim/petite. She is short and chubby (got into an argument the other day who told me she wasn't chubby she was fat). And I've mic'ed with a few guys and listened to them jerk off with me over her. Not into hearing her humiliated or degraded and don't need someone who isn't into bigger girls. But if you are into chubby big titted women and would be willing to mic or phone (usa) with me and jerk off while u look at her, hit me up on yahoo - [email protected]. I also love mic jerk over other girls of various ages that I know.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i have exact same fantasy...major turn on thinking of her hand wrapped around a hard smooth cock!!
We also had drunk experience that i was hoping would go somewhere but didnt'
mblue4u2002 Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2013-12-16
39 year old
Love this - I often masturbate thinking about my wife with other guys.
B1curiousdad Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2010-11-06
53 year old curious from Las vegas
Pretty much all I jack to
peepingtom50 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2013-10-07
68 year old from New hampshire
Big fantasy for me. Wife knows and, while she isn't interested, she uses these fantasies when she role plays for me when I jack off and sometimes when we fuck grin

She also flashes truckers for me and incorporates that into the role play games. Gobs of fun!
LuvGFshareFantasy Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2013-08-22
41 year old heterosexual from Orange County, CA
mblue4u2002 said:
Love this - I often masturbate thinking about my wife with other guys.

Same here! It's mostly what I J/O too when I come online, lol. Hope I can make it happen one day.
joysocal Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2014-02-02
35 year old heterosexual
Shouldn't you be happy that your wife only fantasizes about you? I understand that you want to show her off or share her, but you can't be mad at her for being so faithful to you.
bigpete Amateur Jackinchatter

366 posts since 2012-12-15
80 year old
keep on flashing the truckers guys.
I am a trucker love it when gals and guys go by and flash us, kinda makes your day
HornyGuy247 Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2013-06-12

Joysocal - I never said I was mad at her. She says she doesn't fantasize or masturbate at all. I'm not complaining but since she doesn't share my fantasy, that only leaves me places like here to share and hopefully find another guy who likes chubby big tit women and is willing to jack and mic/phone over here for me to indulge the fantasy of watching her with another man. To be honest, not sure if I would want to move from fantasy to reality but I love jerking about it.
chuckyboy Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2013-09-23
56 year old heterosexual from North Carolina USA
I enjoy jacking to shared wife and cuckold stories. I've had relations with some married women before and the sex was good and it was exciting but I've always thought it would be ideal to share a wife. That way she's not sneaking around and you have his blessing so to speak. Just need to establish the ground rules so hubby is happy with the arrangment etc. It's ggod that so many women don't want to experiment I suppose, but I wonder sometimes why some that might want to get some strange don't take advantage when the husband sugguests it. Maybe it just seems weird to them having him involved, watching etc. You can be assured, if my wife suggested that she would like to pick out a woman and watch us have sex..i'd be onboard.
Chuckyboy
DINO_Cock Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2013-12-10
45 year old heterosexual
I'm totally into wife chat too , Im always chatting on yahoo..

carlito_hogan
Bare_Shaft Skilled Jackinchatter

525 posts since 2005-08-17
59 year old heterosexual from Chicago Area, West burbs
As an experienced swinger, I must say, it is extremely hot to watch your wife have an orgasm while ride another guys cock.
peepingtom50 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2013-10-07
68 year old from New hampshire
bigpete said:
keep on flashing the truckers guys.
I am a trucker love it when gals and guys go by and flash us, kinda makes your day

Have you ever gotten to meet any of them? While my wife would never DO anything with them (she's made this very clear) she has, on occasion, agreed to let me pull into an oncoming rest stop right after flashing some trucks to see if any of them follow us in.

She's actually met about a half dozen of these truckers grin. It's very hot to see her react when they thank her for the lovely views. Make for the best hotel sex afterwards lol
Unregistered ?

Bare_Shaft said:
As an experienced swinger, I must say, it is extremely hot to watch your wife have an orgasm while ride another guys cock.

I agree 110%. To see her enjoying herself while getting a little something different is very hot. I used to love watching her suck guys after she would flirt with them at a club or something.
bill59 Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2011-12-26
heterosexual from springfield , Ohio
YES me to , would love to know see had been fucked hard An little religious pussy hole stretched outa shape left cum filled so when I got home could get sloppy seconds
fuck her hard & deep
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife fantasy