JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
rockhard721212 Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2009-11-29
57 year old
I enjoy pee play. I love to get in the tub and put my legs up over my head and piss all over my own face and sometimes will open my mouth and piss right in my mouth. Then I love to jack off and cum in my mouth also. I would love to have a woman piss all over me and let me piss on her. Does anyone else enjoy this?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
willie Amateur Jackinchatter

383 posts since 2010-03-31
73 year old bisexual male from new york
I love to do the same thing,love the smell of piss fresh or dried on a pair of briefs, I also like to piss in a bottle to see how much I can put out my best ever was about 15 yrs ago 44 ounces now I can do 34 ounces. any body else into this.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Guys, for me the simple act of pissing doesn't do anything but when you combine the need to go with being horny that has interesting results. Stroking my cock when I need to piss badly and getting myself to the edge is hard as the need to pee is distracting. However if you really work at it then it is very interesting especially if you alternate stroking it hard, get to the edge so that cum is almost ready to shoot out then slow down enough so that piss is pushing up the shaft and is about to come out then repeat. Often some piss will spurt as I go around again making it nearly impossible to cum at the next edge. I started this at some of my earliest stroking sessions. Standing at the sink with a piss hard on and stroking my cock in front of the mirror. Back then this never advanced too far, I always made myself cum quickly and then would piss out hard as I relaxed post cum. Lately been thinking of another project, lol. Perfecting pissing with a full hard on. I can easily do it with a hard semi but to reliably control it so that I stay excited to cum, hard, and can still piss hard that is still a challenge for me. My bucket list still contains finding a good looking woman who is into water sports...and wants to play them with me, lol.strokestrokestroke
Working it hard
Page: of 1