JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » favorite positions
Page: of 2   next > 
cockluvr Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2007-05-14
64 year old curious
Ok heres one for both the men and women.Whats your favorite position during sex and whats your least favorite.I happen to love it when my girl gets on top so i can see her face and hear her.I love watching her face her eyes her body and like her to controll the action so we can have a long intence love makeing my least is doggy or rear entry as we both cant really see each other faces. So lets see who likes what position the best n why.
funny how golf n jacking are alike both have good strokes and bad ones too
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
BigCockHubbie Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2006-01-31
56 year old heterosexual from Western Mass.
I love being in control during sex. I love doggie. I hold onto her hips and ram it home. I also like missionary with her feet by my ears. I really opens her tight shaven pussy and I pin her to the matress and grind my cock deep into her. I love giving her pussy a good workout. She will occasionally beg me to stop fucking cause she can't take it any more...drives me crazy
MoonlightDrive Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2007-06-03
65 year old heterosexual from Maryland
My favorite is the woman on top. I like when she's in control. Least favorite? Haven't found one yet.
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
cockluvr said:
Ok heres one for both the men and women.Whats your favorite position during sex and whats your least favorite.I happen to love it when my girl gets on top so i can see her face and hear her.I love watching her face her eyes her body and like her to controll the action so we can have a long intence love makeing my least is doggy or rear entry as we both cant really see each other faces. So lets see who likes what position the best n why.

My favorite is when my wife is on top. I LOVE feeling her grind on me and playing with her 36DD breasts and nipples while she fucks herself on me. This is also the position that she can come without me really doing anything except having a hard-on!
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
Hard question. Mainly I like variety, and all the positions offer their own special enjoyment.

I really like my gf on top...with her controlling the action while I play with her tits and watch them bounce and jiggle. But I also enjoy mounting her from the rear in the doggie position. Doggie seems rougher and hotter sometimes, and that's a turnon. Then there's the missionary. I like to get plugged in and raise my upper body with my stiff arms on the bed. Then I like to look down at her as I do rapid hip thrusts.

Then there's.................awe, they're all good. If a guy is getting his cock stroked, he's having good sex.
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
My absolute favourite is my wife on top with her reaching behind stroking my balls. Second favourite is doggie. My least favourite is missionary although I still really enjoy that too
Proud to be called a wanker
wetgrl Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2007-05-22
57 year old
Being taken from behind while positioned so I can grind my clit against something...lying face down with a couple of pillows under my hips. Lying face down with my pussy against the corner of the bed (need a bed without a footboard for this one). Leaning forward while straddling the arm of a couch (a former boyfriend's couch had a nice stain on the arm from our juices).
binhguy Amateur Jackinchatter

231 posts since 2006-05-04
49 year old curious male from New Hampshire
jackin_daily said:
My absolute favourite is my wife on top with her reaching behind stroking my balls. Second favourite is doggie. My least favourite is missionary although I still really enjoy that too

I second that!
TimJax Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2007-04-28
39 year old
I used to say woman on top riding me was my favorite and taking her from behind was second. Honestly I just like having sex. It's always good to switch up the position if you ask me.
Alistoria Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-03-10
heterosexual from Another Place and Time~
wetgrl said:
Being taken from behind while positioned so I can grind my clit against something...lying face down with a couple of pillows under my hips. Lying face down with my pussy against the corner of the bed (need a bed without a footboard for this one). Leaning forward while straddling the arm of a couch (a former boyfriend's couch had a nice stain on the arm from our juices).

Of course loving them all...I like it orgasmically from behind, your discription is well spoken. Our bodies and orgasms, as women, are designed to be more intensified from the anal position. I like to, the feeling of being taken...and it can be different when it is face to face.
It's all so good!
Alistoria!
Time well spent~
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Although I am Bisexual, I prefer sex with a female. My favorite m-f position is what I call the "X." That is, with one leg in front the other in back, your partner is turned 90 degrees with one leg in front and the other in back also. Sort of half doggie half missionary. I hope you can visualize it.

In that position I feel like I go deeper and it even feels like my balls are entering. And, I can easily reach her clit with one hand and ass with the other. It is easy to alternate between anal and vaginal. And, I can still manage a little tittie sucking too.
Horny old men want sex too.
Unregistered ?

My fav has always been me on top....but I have been enjoying doggie more and more lately.
Unregistered ?

Fave sexual can differ, as am single not all positions work as good with all woman.

I love seein a girls face showin pleasure. Woman on top is one of my favourties.

I also love girl on her front an me on top from behind. Legs over shoulders too as well as myself on top... might as well say i love them all... for me it aint one postion but many. They all help me makin her cum which i love doin more than makin myself wink
jackintyler Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2006-06-13
60 year old heterosexual from Washington
I like the reverse cowgirl an have her bend over so i can see everything, I also like doggy.
7up Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2007-10-10
47 year old curious from Greensboro, NC
Hands down, it's doggie for me. It feels primal and dominant to mount her from behind. Missionary would be second for me, as I enjoy being in control and looking down at her.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » favorite positions