JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » playboy playmates
Page: of 1  
jumper Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2014-01-31
55 year old heterosexual
Dt
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
SmokeChron Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2014-01-21
33 year old heterosexual
I grew up stroking to Playmates, and there are a few I still pump to every once in a while. My favorites are Regina Deutinger, Tiffany Toth, Hiromi Oshima, Sara Jean Underwood, and Brooke Berry.
Unregistered ?

Never tire of wanking to Playboy. Sometimes quite nice to get away from the frantic HC constantly bombarding the unwary wanker and chill out with a Playmate or 10. Old school when it comes to the girls - faves still Patricia Farinelli and Keri Kendall - but hey..
Mongoose Amateur Jackinchatter
Pussy Safari Leader
255 posts since 2005-08-15
heterosexual male from Mid-West United States
I grew up jerking to Playmates and still prefer Playmates over other hard core nudes for my jerking pleasure. I have always been most turned on by the "girl next door" and 'college Coed" look.
A woman's smooth, clean shaven pussy is a beautiful site to behold. The Mound of Venus is like a magnificent work of art, the outer lips are like the softest rose petals, and the inner lips and clitoris are like the finest silk.
Unregistered ?

Like Mongoose & SmokeChron I grew up jerking to Playmates and still love getting off to them. Whether they are from the 80s 90s or today so many sexy women thankfully chose to be Playmates for us to jack off to stroke
nc2cf Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2009-09-22
62 year old from Canada
Always up for Playmate chats. I am interested in all of the Playmate eras but am especially 'expert' (lol) in the years up to 1985. Always looking for classic fans that predate me with the magazine. PC on the fritz but usually I am up for respectful wanking sessions on Yahoo Messenger, mic preferred. I am a decent resource for Playmate information so if you are looking for a long lost favourite to reconnect with feel free to PM me here.
Unregistered ?

I was in high school in the late '80s and early '90s. My favorite were the Playboy Book of Lingerie. You can find scanned copies of these classics online and they still get me off.
Unregistered ?

Oh, and my all-time favorite centerfold? Brandi Brandt. Her centerfold pic is amazing. Perfect body, sexy tan lins, and a "get over here and fuck me" look on her face.
Unregistered ?

I certainly enjoy jacking off to Playboy babes and am also a fan of The Playboy Book of Lingerie like jackburnsssss noted. I've enjoyed stroke to Playmates since the 80's and it's great to read so many still enjoy stroke to them too!
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
jumper said:
anybody into fantasizing about playboy playmates and how they service Hugh Hefner's big cock
yim jumpo12

Playmates. Yes. Playmates servicing that ancient corpse, Hefner. Ugh! No thanks!
No heel is too high
WaGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

716 posts since 2015-03-26
47 year old from Tacoma Wa.
know 2 personally, Stacy Fuson and Irina Vornina. met another brunette but can't remember her name. think she was from port angelas.
anyone wanna hookup?
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » playboy playmates