JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Asian Massage Palor
Page: of 1  
gear_now Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2014-02-17
50 year old
So i dont know if any of u r into it, but they have this massage palor near my work, i went in, asian said this way.....i go in take off my clothes, lay down with towel around my but, she walks in an pulls it off, gets on my back and massages, then does a full body massage, every so often grazing my cock; i then turn over and my cock is hard, she looks at me and says....massage? i say yes plz, and she lubes up and gave me the best jerking off i have ever had!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Sign me up!
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Unregistered ?

Sounds about right. I am surrounded by those places. There are 5 within 10 minutes from where I live. Lots more beyond that.

I've got a couple of places that I frequent, and when you get to know the ladies, you get more and more perks.

If you ever intend on going back to the same place, make sure to tip. The usual is whatever the house massage fee is, you pay the same to the lady.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Only been to them when I was in the military and in Asia. Nice places to visit with the end objective is a nice hand job during a massage.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
imrubberyoureglue Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2012-04-08
53 year old
I've been a bunch of times. Nice cheap reliable way to get off. Those ladies know what they are doing.
Mongoose Amateur Jackinchatter
Pussy Safari Leader
255 posts since 2005-08-15
heterosexual male from Mid-West United States
Yeah, there were several around here. I got to know several of the girls pretty well. They really responded well to tips. Some of the best hand jobs and head jobs ever. However, the local LEO's raided them and now they are only a memory. I just don't understand it.
A woman's smooth, clean shaven pussy is a beautiful site to behold. The Mound of Venus is like a magnificent work of art, the outer lips are like the softest rose petals, and the inner lips and clitoris are like the finest silk.
hotspot00 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2013-11-28
40 year old heterosexual from Steubenville, Ohio
Never been to one, but would love to try it out. What is the proper protocol to let them know I want more than a massage? I am sure its a big no-no to come out and ask. Also do you tip before the massage? During? After?
Unregistered ?

plush said:
Only been to them when I was in the military and in Asia. Nice places to visit with the end objective is a nice hand job during a massage.

I also got hooked on Asian women thanks to the BoomBoom girls in Nam. My first exposure was after more than four weeks in the field without a single change of fatigues. When we finally got back to base camp and a 24 hour standown, most of us headed for a village blow-bath. It was like being reborn- hot bath, massage, blow job, and hand job and haircut! All from the sweetest petite little Vietnamese gal. Her tiny hands and mouth actually made my cock look huge. Still love the Asia look.
slimdickins Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2013-10-31
48 year old heterosexual from NYC
Where is a good one in NYC?
Unregistered ?

Been to some in sacramento, check back pages or rub maps. so fucking good. Had some wonderful HJ's and even a few who'll ride you till you cum...love these little asian spinners!
Alexsalgari Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2014-02-21
51 year old heterosexual
Awesome, I go often. I love to lay there being massage with oil getting a hard on little by little and the glorious ending
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Asian Massage Palor