JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Would/Do you like to lick your partner's asshole?
Page: < prev  of 12   next > 
Unregistered ?

i would and i do! every single time! and i love it, can't get enough of it!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I go mad for ass! Love it when my wife straddles my face and spreads her buttcheeks so her hole gapes and tells me to lick her ass! She loves it eaten and I love to eat it. Mmmmmm
BillC213 Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2014-01-30
64 year old male from USA
I have licked her ass and she mine. It gets me off.
Bill C.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
BigBushGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2011-10-07
40 year old heterosexual
I love tossing my wife's salad but she not the biggest fan. I still do it to her sometimes.

She has never wanted to eat mine, but I would let her if she ever wanted.
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bigbushguy
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
I've done my wife, while eating her pussy,...she seems to like it, and never told me not to. But she never attempt to lick mine,....had an exGF who always did,...
bigeddy35 Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2014-09-02
38 year old
Love bending her over, licking her puss, then up to her ass. Gotta work all those holes.
BiRick Amateur Jackinchatter

252 posts since 2015-01-29
63 year old bisexual
My wife and I love doing each other. Our favorite is in the shower, we'll get ourselves nice and clean, then I will kneel behind her and lick while I finger her pussy until she cums.

She then returns the favor, generally starts by blowing me, then when I get close has me turn around and rims me while stroking my cock until I cum.
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
My wife loves it when I tongue her ass. She will lay on her back fingering her pussy while I tongue her ass. I will finger fuck her then slip my finger into her ass to make her cum. She knows when I put my finger in her ass my cock will soon follow. I love being in a 69 with her and my tongue is buried in her ass when she cums and I can feel her anal muscles contract while she's cumming. Love it.
Unregistered ?

I LOVE eating ass!!! My favorite meal. To feel the asshole againsty tongue, the taste, feeling start to give way and open up then start tounge fucking
Unregistered ?

All the time. Sometimes she's more receptive than others but she always seems to like it. Every now and then I'll slide a finger in there while I'm fingering her pussy. I love watching her body quiver when she cums so hard.
nickster85 Amateur Jackinchatter

143 posts since 2012-04-04
38 year old curious male from Chico, CA
I have a huge fetish for girls buttholes. I lick my gf's ass every chance I get. It's such a turn on.
Unregistered ?

My last GF loved, loved, LOVED to get her ass licked. It was awesome! Picture his sweet, little, innocent looking, 5 foot nothing blonde hair blue eyed gal moaning so fuckin' loud and feeling her body shake and pulse with ecstasy while I was utterly devouring her ass, I swear, she loved it more than getting her pussy eaten out!
PrimalStroker Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-07-26
curious from Ontario Canada
I've love receiving and giving grin

My last GF LOVED licking mine 100X more than I loved licking hers. Think it was the biggest thing that turned me on with her. She wasn't too "forceful" in bed but when she wanted to lick..... lookout. There was no stopping her.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My first time rimming was my second wife who after bathing would stand naked in front of a dresser mirror. I got on my knees behind her ,spread her cheeks and started right in . Funny all the times I did it she never said a word about it but she did push back into my face. My third wife and I did each others ass. She did me just once based on my request but I did her a lot
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
5hairy1 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2014-08-18
58 year old curious
my wife begs me to lick her ass, she loves it. She also loves for me to finger her ass while she rides.

Could be my little cocksmile

No matter - very hotgrin
Page: < prev  of 12   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Would/Do you like to lick your partner's asshole?