JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Oppertuinist pantie views
Page: < prev  of 2  
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
Wow nice story that wud give me an instant boner mmmmm
General Str8 nice guy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
andyxx Amateur Jackinchatter

296 posts since 2006-05-30
59 year old heterosexual
When I was at secondary school, we always used to try and catch a glimpse of the girls' panties under their (fairly short) gym slips. But these were normally the regulation school issue, bottle green, full leg ones. Distinctly unsexy, but when you are 15 or 16 anything will do.

Anyway, one day, these two new girls arrived Very cute - one blonde, the other brunette - and seemed to have their own interpretation of school uniform rules. Their skirts were a lot shorter than we had been used to seeing, believe me.....! And on one occasion we saw the blonde one giving the brunette a piggy-back across the sports field. There were collective moans as we got our first eyeful of white, lacy, thong panties, with the thong part almost completely disappearing between her perfect ass cheeks..... phew! If only they knew how much spunk their little display caused to enter the school's sewage system.....
hapilybi Amateur Jackinchatter

346 posts since 2013-11-15
40 year old bisexual from Ohio, US
Hell yes, ever since I was very young I've loved catching a glimpse of girls' panties or bras
Hunter P
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
Hah every one a winner just loved those school skirts, see how short they these days lol
General Str8 nice guy
User13 Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2011-09-18
44 year old
Any accidental bra or panties sightings can still get me very hot but nothing compared to high school when I'd be able to catch occasional up skirt glimpses of the student hotties (and one hot teacher) in class and in one strategic stairwell. There was one girl, Debbie F., who was blonde, tall and always wore knee length dresses where the skirt part was somewhat flouncy, puffed out. When I would see her wearing one of those dresses, I'd hang back just enough so I'd catch a full view of her sweet ass in panties. I can still j/o to her normal Facebook pics- even though she's a mom now-thinking of those dresses.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Oppertuinist pantie views