JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » cum shots
Page: of 1  
lovetostrokeit Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2006-02-11
56 year old heterosexual
Do the women pay attention and like when a guy has a huge cum shot and shoots it on her or do the women not really pay much attention or care about cum shots?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Depends on the woman...some of us like it, some don't. Sometimes I like it on me, sometimes I like it in me.
sweetclit85 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2007-06-21
38 year old bisexual from caribbean
I love cum shots, I love watching a man shoot his load, and yes I like it in me too...
I touch myself...
TigerLilly Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2006-07-31
68 year old heterosexual from Midwest
I don't mind it on my belly or breasts but not on my face. And I love watching a man shoot his load. One of the best things about web cams. smile
a woman who knows how to use her mouth
Unregistered ?

I sure pay attention and always "judge" my husbands cum shots. I check to see how far, how much, and how thick. I think it's a good way to see how much I was able to build up his load during our session. I also think it's a way to make sure he's healthy too, maybe?

Orgazmolina
Andine Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2007-06-17
41 year old bisexual from US
Personally, cum shots make me rather randy! I always like to see a man shoot his load, the larger, the farther, the better. I just don't like it on my face, but if it's on my breasts, stomach, on or in my pussy, ass it just makes me that much hotter.
i am to misbehave
Jackman79 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2007-04-26
44 year old heterosexual from Eastren Ontario Canada
I'm a shooter, usaully know less then 10 shots! My wife loves watching it spray everywhere. I usally pull out beacause my wife tells me she gets so turned on watching it cum out. So yeah I would say girls pay attention to it, I know I do.
Unregistered ?

I definitely pay attention to how much a guy cums. I think when a guy gets really horny and cums a lot it's super hot. The more cum the better I'd say! And it not only looks hot but feels so sexy too!
Unregistered ?

I love to see and feel a man shoot cum, mmm- it's a real turn on. I like it to trickle over my breasts and stomoach, love it when its inside my pussy and ass, so it runs down my thigh when i'm standing. Not such a fan of it on my face though.
Unregistered ?

I love to see and feel a man shoot cum, mmm- it's a real turn on. I like it to trickle over my breasts and stomoach, love it when its inside my pussy and ass, so it runs down my thigh when i'm standing. Not such a fan of it on my face though.
jenslut Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2007-12-07
38 year old bisexual from Atlantic Canada
love to see a guy shoot his load, love to feel his load on my body anywhere and love his cum in me (ass,cunt or mouth) mmmmmcum is so yummmy
jenslut
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » cum shots