JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » wanking with a muture women.
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

always love older women would love to fuck a 40 to 55 year old. mutual masturbation is a turn on. anyone think the same as me?
Add a reply Quote this post
funtime Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2010-06-24
bisexual male from UK
around that age we feel confident to just say what turns us on and watch eachother masturbate, do what the other would like and talk about our fantasies ... maybe actually carry some of them out.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Winger63 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2013-04-03
61 year old
love older women , very sexy sensous , look good .. and fun
Unregistered ?

Have had the pleasure of wanking with a mature women once. Awesome, would love the opportunity again
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
Most of the women I have dated have been my age or older. A few have been a little younger. The first time I dated a girl who was older than me was when I was 16 and she was 29. I date a few older women after I got divorced. One was when I was about 32 and she was 42. She was very hot for 42 and the sex was super awesome. We had started hanging out as friends and one night when I was at her place and we were up late, sitting on the couch, talking, she got up to do something and when she came back in the room, she sat backwards in a dining room chair facing me and when we picked back up on out conversation, she lifted her skirt up, pulled her panties aside and started playing with her pussy. I was a bit surprised and a little shocked because I wasn't expecting it, but completely turned on by it and enjoying watching her. After a couple of minutes I couldn't help myself and had to pull my cock out and masturbate with her while watching her and she gave me the look, gasp and moan of her approval. We both masturbated together for a while until she told me to come to her, so I stood up and walked over to her while still stroking myself. She told me she wanted to suck my cock, so standing next to her chair, I put it in her mouth and she sucked me off while still playing with her pussy. We had a lot of great sex in the time we were together and we both enjoyed masturbating together a lot as well. One day, when we were both getting ready for work, she was in the bathroom putting her makeup on while I was in the shower and we were talking. She opened up the shower curtain and saw me jacking off. She asked me if I always jack off in the shower and I told her yes, every time. Being naked with warm water running over me and as hard and horny as I always am, I can never help myself. She stopped what she was doing to watch me and made herself late for work because she also started masturbating, which made me even hornier than I already was. When we both got home from work that evening, she told me we were going out to eat and then going shopping. During dinner, she was telling me how turned on she got watching me jack off in the shower that morning and all the things she was going to do to me that night. Then, when we went shopping, it was for a clear shower curtain. She said "I want a clear shower curtain so I can see you and watch you when you're jacking off" Knowing she liked watching me get myself off that much really had me turned on more than ever. She and the girl I dated right after her (also older) both turned out to be the 2 most psycho bitch from hell women I ever dated, the first one even stalked me for almost a year after we split up, but she was one of the best ever in the sex department and mutual masturbation.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » wanking with a muture women.