JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Older or Old women
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

She lived 3 houses down. I mowed her lawn. She was a single mom. I was a horny teen. She was lonely. I showed her approval and attention. She teased me. One thing led to another. Neither of us would have thought it possible. I didn't know what I was doing. I was seduced, but she didn't mean to. She taught me everything there is to know. We behaved like rabbits. Then she met an older man, and that was that.
Add a reply Quote this post
rayray94 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2014-03-11
30 year old
Yea about a week ago my nextdoor neighbor asked me if I
Wanted to come in for awhile to hang out. I said shure. We
Sat on her couch. Then she asked me if she could give me a
Blowjob. I said shure. I pulled my cock out and she started to lick
And suck. After awhile I cummed in her mouth and she swallowed my
Cum. And she said whenever I want a blowjob she'll give me one.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
willowboy said:
IT certainly seems as if younger guys are quite happy to fuck much older women .. Come on you guys tell me the main reasons

Probably because they are seen as having less hang-ups. It's just young hard cock and the guys are looking for an easy fuck without having to pretend they're in love.
Some men like me don't mind too much if their wife gets the occasional shagging from some young guy.
Unregistered ?

Then there was the old Lady that we watched out for--mid 70's. Every evening I would go see her and chat. She had a swimming pool. I was young. I wore cutoffs and no underwear. Slit the legs up high. With minor adjustment a shaft was visible or a testicle bulged out. I made sure this was visible. Perhaps she thought I was innocent or perhaps not. She never let on, but she seemed to enjoy my company a lot. I got aroused exposing myself. Everyone was happy.
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
I was 21 and she was 42.I met her through a mutual friend.She moved here and had a daughter my age.She was Very insatiable!!!She gave me the Best Blow jobs I have Ever had.Sexually it was Great Chemistry!! She Loved giving blow jobs.When I Masturbate I have Great Visuals of her giving me head!!I Cum Strong thinking of this!!k
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
I was 21 and she was 42.I met her through a mutual friend.She moved here (Single)and had a daughter my age.She was Very insatiable!!!She gave me the Best Blow jobs I have Ever had.Sexually it was Great Chemistry!! She Loved giving blow jobs.When I Masturbate I have Great Visuals of her giving me head!!I Cum Strong thinking of this!!
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Older or Old women