JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » aneros? ever try one?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Sithon Novice Jackinchatter

68 posts since 2013-12-14
66 year old curious from southern US
I have had one for years now, purchased with perhaps too much anticipation for what it would do. From time to time I'll still use it; it's rather nice to insert it before I get in the sauna, oddly enough. I want it to work, I truly, truly do.

But the makers of it really should bill it as "The greatest and only guy toy you'll ever need to give you mind-blowing orgasms if you have the patience to work with it for months on end."
Some brainiac called me "Brainiac."
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have one. I don't work with it enough so I'm sure that's why I haven't experienced MMO/ESO/ERPwhatever Prostate Magic&reg; You're supposed to feel. It does feel pretty great when it's in place and I'm fucking or jerking so it must be doing something right.

I just haven't put in the required homework I guess.

Oh it's a Helix and I don't tend to put things in my butt so I guess the size is alright? Not an expert.

I really want to get a Flashlight now and use it at the same time.
Smoothy Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2006-01-10
58 year old bisexual
Patience is the key. Edging for hours helps as well - I use one regularly so am able to milk my cock dry, and experience the feeling of orgasm over and over again. Added pleasure is being able to eat my cum! It's a fantastic little gadget, give it some time, get in the zone where nothing else matters but cock and cum, and discover that it isn't just girls who (claim to) have multiple orgasms!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I'm thinking of getting one, but anal/prostate stimulation can be very frustrating for me. Sometimes it works and it's fantastic, but often there's no success at all. I just have to find that elusive exact position.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » aneros? ever try one?