JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » MASTURBATING IN PANTIES
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
pantyshots3 Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2009-04-15
54 year old curious from Virginia
O yes, I have been doing this for a long time and love it. My girlfriend knows of my panty jacking fetish and thinks its cool. She has gotten some for me from places that I would not have been able to get to, like her own step sisters panty drawer or hamper. I have a few from there and she even said its a turn on getting them for me.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cdpantyjacker Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2009-08-05
59 year old bisexual from bakersfield california
mmmmm pantys got to luv em i wear them everyday allday and jo with them at least once a day

wiseirishguy Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2009-08-02
74 year old
Still get to sniff a few as my work gets me into houses and bedrooms. Would love to chat sometime

74 year old
57 yeah old from ireland similar interests would luv to chat and share fantasies

Unregistered ?

I love to wear womens panties

wiseirishguy said:
Still get to sniff a few as my work gets me into houses and bedrooms. Would love to chat sometime

Nice, who's rooms do you get into?

Unregistered ?

i loveto jack off over ny wifes panties - she watches and tells me her sex fantasies

js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I sheepishly confess to once stealing a pair of freshly worn size 5 bikini panties from someone's laundry basket as I was leaving the laundromat. Yes.......I did masturbate after I got home.

dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I haven't thought about my "panty play" for years. In about the mid 70's, one day when my wife and I were alone, kids were out sosmewhere, she handed me a pair of her panties and told me to put them on. I gave her a quizical look but put them on anyhow. Then she handed me a bra and asked me to put that on too. I didn't know exactly what she had in mind, but she was still naked, and I gave her a pair of my jockey shorts to put on. Then when I asked her what this was all about, she said something like, for 10 years, you have been taking my underwear off me and now I'm going to take it off you. She rubbed my cock and balls thru the soft materiel of her panites and asked if I liked that feeling. She commented that my cotton jockeys, didn't feel all that good on her. She took the undies off me, just like I would have taken them off her, kissing and feeling as we went on.
When we were naked again, I recall we had one of the best sex sessions ever.
Dickguy

sweetcock said:
i loveto jack off over ny wifes panties - she watches and tells me her sex fantasies

Very nice. Soooo, do tell us some of her fantasies. Please, please.

74 year old
love when im working in houses with teen daughters

wiseirishguy said:
love when im working in houses with teen daughters

Do you ever steal any panties? Or just jack off with them right there in her toom? What else have you found while lookoing through drawers?

74 year old
just sniff and jack and leavet them back in hamper on on floor. Sometimes find used pantie liners too all soggy with pussy juice

swetedave Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2008-10-08
77 year old curious
Haven' used the wife's panties for a while ,but I love to use them to jack. I love to smell them and taste them. When the wife hasen't had sex for a couple days and is horney all day there is usually a tell tale sign in the crotch of her panties, I love it damp or dried. Quite a few years ago we had an apartment in the basement rented to 2 youg ladies in their twenties. Once I had to go down and fix something when they were not home. I snooped in their laundry and found a delisious smelling pair. I jerked off and had a tremendous cum right there. I put them back liked they were not touched but now I wished I had dumped my load in them first.That was my first time.Reading this thread yesterday made me so horney that today I took a used pair from my wife to work in my pocked. I have had a chub on all day thinking about them. Gonna use them soon. PM me if you wanna chat while I do it

tiedboner Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2009-06-04
65 year old curious from toledo, ohio
i love wearing and jacking off in panties or pantyhose...also love seeing nice bulges in them from other older guys like myself......nothing better than a nylon tent or bulge to play with and admire......i will meet or play on [email protected]

Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » MASTURBATING IN PANTIES