JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » MASTURBATING IN PANTIES
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
Luvtojack42 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2006-02-13
64 year old curious from New York
I jerk off in panties all the time. Message me if you want to cam.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
funlvngurl Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2009-08-30
42 year old bisexual from Nashville TN
mmmmm....

funlvngurl Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2009-08-30
42 year old bisexual from Nashville TN
Traci_29 said:
I Love knowing that my sons friend has stole my dirty panties out of our dirty hamper .I wonder how he used them?
Hi Traci_29 My little brothers' friends steal my panties out of my hamper everytime they come over. It turns me on so much thinking about what they could be doing with them. I get so wet everytime I discover they have taken another pair! I've even had a few guys on here ask me for a pair of wet panties. I haven't sent any out yet but I'm thinking about it.

Unregistered ?

I'm pretty sure I've had that happen too, but I didn't do it on purpose lol. But I thought I was going crazy because I couldn't figure out what I did with my panties a few times. And then it all of a sudden hit me... duh! They were being stolen and when I've read things in this site about what guys do I realized exactly what happened, where they went and for what. Actually, now that I know, it's sorta kinky really and like funluvngurl says... it's sort of a turn on in a strange sort of way. One that I wouldn't have ever thought would happen before I really knew about guys... the way they are. But now the even stranger thing is I can totally relate because... well, just because. Hahaha.

Unregistered ?

I wear them sometimes, but mainly like to rub them against my cock lightly, drives me crazy!

philintucson Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2009-10-21
85 year old bisexual from Tucson, AZ
Well ladies, now you know what a bunch of lovable pervs we guys are. As we get older, we get pervier too! I occasionally wear panties to JO in (once on webcam), but I really love to sniff and savor and taste a nice pair of stolen panties.

Unregistered ?

i love jacking to panties, my fav are sheer ones. 2nd best is a lacey thong. Getting hard thinking about it..

Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
FireFly said:
I'm pretty sure I've had that happen too, but I didn't do it on purpose lol. But I thought I was going crazy because I couldn't figure out what I did with my panties a few times. And then it all of a sudden hit me... duh! They were being stolen and when I've read things in this site about what guys do I realized exactly what happened, where they went and for what. Actually, now that I know, it's sorta kinky really and like funluvngurl says... it's sort of a turn on in a strange sort of way. One that I wouldn't have ever thought would happen before I really knew about guys... the way they are. But now the even stranger thing is I can totally relate because... well, just because. Hahaha.

Yep FireFly, guys are pigs....loveable pigs.....but pigs. It's best not of even think about what has happened to your panties. wink

Unregistered ?

I'm a long time fan of jacking in girls panties. I love rubbing on the little cotton patch and thinking about what has been touching there. I like showing other guys a pair of panties on cam. I'm not really in to wearing them, though I have a few times, since the days my sisters used to dress me up in them.

Unregistered ?

Have nice blue ones with lace edges.stroke

Unregistered ?

I like to use my wife's silk panties ... Mmmmm ... cock

Rick6898118 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2010-03-06
44 year old
I love taking my g/f used panties out of the laundry basket after she has been for a hard sweaty work-out in the gym. While she is having a shower I get them out and put them over my head so the crotch is on my nose - it is still wet with her sweat and cunt juice. It smells sooooo beautifully musky and cunty. I lick it and masturbate and ejaculate into the basin in front of the mirror. So erotic!

Rick6898118 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2010-03-06
44 year old
Forgot to mention that the days she does spinning class are the best! She just wears cycling shorts with no nickers and these have a very absorbant crotch pad. After a hour of heavy workout on the bike saddle, cunt and clit pressed hard against the saddle (she says doing the classes often gives her an erect clit) the crotch pad is then incredibly beautifully rich with gorgeous cunty smells and wet and hot with cunt juice and a few of her pubic hairs. That is a special day!

Unregistered ?

I love to put my wife's used panties over my face with the crotch/ass areas located by my nose and mouth. the fabric covers my eyes, so I can smell, but not see while I stroke. Very powerful orgasms. Getting hard thinking about it now.

Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
After masturbating in various panties that I found, stole--or even bought--I have discovered that WEARING them instead of men's briefs is the only way to go for me. Why? The main reason is that the cockhead is ultrasensitive, and if one is circumsized like me, the head is always exposed and risks becumming desensitized from rubbing against anything that is not silky smooth. Well, panties are silky smooth; men's cotton briefs are not. My cock deserves the silkiest stuff against it at all times. I am wearing panties from now on--until I switch to diapers in the nursing home, which will be a turn-on of another sort I reckon!
Do you crave big balls?

Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » MASTURBATING IN PANTIES