JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » MASTURBATING IN PANTIES
Page: < prev  of 10  
Unregistered ?

one smooth action now - dont have to find panties to wank in. you already have them on.stroke

jonbater2000 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2008-04-18
50 year old heterosexual
I love to cum in my g/f's used panties and then take them to where she works and leave them in her car. Whenever I do that I can count on an awesome fucking when he gets home.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
baburao Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2010-04-22
67 year old bisexual from india, mumbai
I've enjoyed coming in my pajamas whenever I have shagged rubbing the bed with my clothes on. A fat housewife, Brenda, was very often the theme of my jerking off, early morning. At times i could see her in her balcony opposite mine, and she would occasionally give me a suggestive hint like rubbing her crotch and smiling saucily. My window would be open and if she stretched a little, which she did mostly, she'd get a full view of my jerking. One day we met just minutes after I had shagged on her, and my pajamas were still wet with my cum. She felt it with her fingers gingerly and sniffed them. She smiled shyly and called me her naughty little admirer. We have had at least seven to eight sessions of mutual masturbation. Once she shagged me till I came in a movie premiere, and it was thrilling,she fingering me in the dark amidst a lot of Mumbai celebrities. Then, I had come sqirting in her hankie, afterwards, she did take a couple of licks off the hanky and grabbed me kissing passionately on the lips. Oops! I'm feeling horny writing this.
Have cock, will shag

Unregistered ?

god i luv to watch a guy strock away in panties or a thong id cam with him and cum together give me a buzz if interested

Unregistered ?

I love to jerk off in panties. I film myself cumming in my wife panties and jerk off while watching the videos. I shoot huge loads while sniffing worn ones.

Philo Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2010-05-29
62 year old heterosexual
When my wife was about to leave me I snuck a pair of her fresh white underwear up into the attic and had the best wank ever, what a thrill when I filled her panties with cum. I wish I had them now.

scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
I've been wearing panties at home now for the last several years. They make me feel a bit kinky and sissy and I love the feeling. Since I'm bi, I think often about playing with another panty wearer.
Everyone needs a hobby.

jaxalot57 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2010-05-24
65 year old bisexual from mass
although i dont wear them i find a lot of guys look sexy in lingerie

Unregistered ?

Silky women's panties are a huge turn-on for me too. I love the feel of them on my cock and I love to feel my cock through them until I explode into them - very sexy and erotic!!

biva Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-05-18
67 year old bisexual from VA
Mmm, nice thread! I've bought several pair of used panties through the mail, some even came with cassette tapes of the woman talking you through your sniff and stroke sessions. The best is to have two worn pair, one draped over my nose and the other wrapped around my dick. Needless t say I have some very well stained panties, and yes it is a big thrill to wear them. I'd love to hear from other panty lovers and panty creamers.

HornyOwl Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2009-02-22
55 year old bisexual male from Iowa
Just decided to try this, so I bought a package of hanes 100% cotton string bikini panties. I wear one pair while stroking with another pair, and the sensation is just amazing.

Unregistered ?

I love to jack with panties I used to play around with my friends mom's when I was at his house used to dig around in her drawer and find her nice silk thongs or look in the hamper or dryer. Now I often use my gf's used ones. Like to do it on cam with others who have them too ask for my msn or skype if you want too.

pantycouple Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-03-03
40 year old from USA
I was on my way out of the bathroom and noticed another pair of panties on the floor. Well it didn't take long and I was fucking them panties like you wouldn't believe. I came like hell all over them in a matter of minutes. I got to the point where everyday I made it a point to search out and find a pair of her panties, smell them, lick them and then fuck them until I came all over them. Hmmm her pussy smelled good. The best pairs of panties were when I knew she was showering and afterwards I would run into the bathroom and retrieve my fresh new prize. The scent of pussy was so fresh and many times they were still warm from her body heat. One Saturday morning I awoke and made my usual rounds to the bathroom. I made it a point to search for her panties, which I found right in their usual spot on the floor. I retrieved them and headed back to my room closing the door behind me. I eagerly began examining my latest prize. I wasn't disappointed. They seemed wetter than usual and the scent of pussy was very strong. Just one quick sniff and my cock was rock hard. I dropped my underwear to the floor and began stroking myself. I inhaled that sweet scent of pussy contained on those wet panties. Stroking my cock faster and faster. After a few licks of the crotch I couldn't take it anymore. I had to fuck those panties. I positioned my rock hard cock over the crotch area and began pumping away. I could smell the scent of pussy on my fingers just from touching them. It was overwhelming. Did all pussy smell this good I wondered. Just then my bedroom door flung open. Hunny it's time to get up. Just at that very moment I started cumming. I couldn't stop. I had no where to hide. There I stood buck-naked with her panties on my rock hard cock firing bolts of cum all over them. What the hell, she yelled. Ooh...shit…oh, I moaned as I continued cumming. What the hell are you doing to my panties? Oh shit I moaned again as I fired my last spurt of cum into her panties. What on earth, I can't believe it. You...You just came in my panties didn't you. She asked. Well uh. Give me them you little bastard, she yelled as she snatched them from my cock. Oh my gosh, how could you, she yelled as she appeared to be examining her panties. I didn't know what to say. Check out our profile for more about us.
Couple with a huge fetish for panties, we both are turned on by pleasuring with panties, check out our profile for more about us.

Page: < prev  of 10  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » MASTURBATING IN PANTIES