JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Male/Female Avatars and Profile Pics
Page: of 2   next > 
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
The great majority of male avatars and profile pictures are cock pictures....some flaccid, most of them erect.

I can't think of a single female avatar or profile picture that shows the naked female genitalia. (There may be a few, but, if so, very few.) Generally, female pictures don't even show bare breasts.....just some cleavage in some cases.

So, what does this mean you think? The male pictures are in bad taste, unacceptable for general public viewing. The female pictures are in acceptable taste, entirely appropriate for general public viewing.

Do females just have better taste and judgement than males? Are males simply sex obsessed, hormone mad animals?

OR.....are males behaving more appropriately within the standards of this adult website? Are the females sexually repressed and just not getting into the spirit of things?

Maybe a jackoff/wanking site is inherently a male thing. The female forum is seldom very active, and very few females are regular, active contributors generally.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
hairyassguyuk Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-03-03
46 year old bisexual from Scotland

I feel a little bit out of my depth answering this one, as I don't have a pic/avatar at all (being computer illiterate).

However, I have to say I think that it is totally appropriate in a community of this type to display a pic that shows genetalia, male or female. My arbiter for taste is ...Does it offend or not?... I would suggest that anyone who is on this kind of site is not gonna be offended by images of genitalia.

Are then, the people who don't display theirs bit sexually repressed?

Could be I suppose, although I have read elsewhere on these boards that some people don't display their pictures, because they are copied and used by others; some, like me, are just too stupid to know how to get pics on to the computer, never mind sizing them for the site, and others just may think, "nah, you're not getting to see my bits".

I'll be interested to read what other people who HAVE got pics on site say.

Good topic for discussion Danny
Ecce stercus pro cerebro habes
Unregistered ?

Great topic Danny!

Well, for me personally, I am not at a stage in my life that I want to display my pussy for everyone on the www to see, but hey that's just me..lol. If I meet someone and feel like showing a pic or on cam or whatever, then that's a choice I make. For me, nipples are to be seen by a select few as well.

For the guys pics, there a few (very few) that tease and don't show the whole cock, or show through clothing etc. I like those, I like the teasing aspect of sexuality. Does that mean I don't like to look at naked cocks? Heck no, that's why I come here!!

So everyone has more body parts to share, in pic or cam form, and when we choose to share and with who, is up to that person individually.

In my experience with other sites, it just seems easier for men to show their cock than it is for us to show our pussy. Blame it on society maybe, who knows. I don't think you can generalize and call all females sexually repressed because we're not showing all the goods in an avatar pic. I especially think the women that come to this site are far from sexually repressed.
wonderspooge Skilled Jackinchatter

551 posts since 2006-03-17
55 year old curious male from NJ
Hmmm... Well, for me, I learned on this site about a year ago, that I'm an exhibitionist. So... up the pic goes... There also is a "safety" aspect too. Dunno if I would do it on this site if the other guys were not, but so many do, the "What the heck" factor kicks in.

As for the men are doing it, women are not, doesnt that mirror a lot of the real world? Women like to tease a bit. The male to female ratio here is so lop sided that the gals have the luxury of choice. I dare say that a female could come on this site and have an avatar that was a mini image of a Federal Tax Form, and would still have no problem getting hit on grin

And I plead the fifth on the specific question of " Are males simply sex obsessed, hormone mad animals?"...
Masturbation... It's something that I like to do after I masturbate.
Unregistered ?

I do not have my penis as a picture or avatar, nor will I ever. middle
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Gotta agree with secret in essence.

Obviously, my avatar ain't me (unless I'm either Barney Stinson or Neil Patrick Harris laugh ). My profile pic...yeah...that's me. But, it's that tease kinda thing. Showing the actual goods isn't something I do at the drop of a hat. A select few get to see that.

Although I have had someone, after seeing a pic of the full Monty, suggest I use it, instead. wink
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
Oh, look what I found and put on my profile.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
I have posted both "the real me" as well as the obvious "not me" as is my current profile. I like to experiment to see what gets the responses I am looking for.

For most of us, I think the decision to post or not it is both upbringing as well as an internet privacy concern.

Thanks Anna, nice...
Horny old men want sex too.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
mmm Anna that is a damn hot pic there in your profile.
I'm just a guy
wetclit Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2007-02-12
46 year old bisexual from Oklahoma
I had to reply so my avatar would post. I wanted to show some puss, mostly just because this site is so overwhelmed with cock. I love it though!
No one can love you like you can.

And we thank you for it.

And we thank Anna, too.

smile

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna's profile pic!!!!!!!!!!!

And wetclit's avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lady's pictures are certainly improving here.

And they FIT so well with the male contributions.

Rod said:
..............Showing the actual goods isn't something I do at the drop of a hat. A select few get to see that.

Although I have had someone, after seeing a pic of the full Monty, suggest I use it, instead. wink

I remember Rod's post a while back about his gf's OB-GYN who identified that she had a new bf....namely Rod.

When you can be identified by your gf's gynecological exam, you should definitely show the Full Monty. wink

Danny said:
I remember Rod's post a while back about his gf's OB-GYN who identified that she had a new bf....namely Rod.

When you can be identified by your gf's gynecological exam, you should definitely show the Full Monty. wink

LOL

That's two votes...and one o' those hasn't even seen it. wink
hairyassguyuk Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-03-03
46 year old bisexual from Scotland
Yeah Rod, I think you should show it, and make us all jealous!
Ecce stercus pro cerebro habes
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Male/Female Avatars and Profile Pics