JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » miley-real or act???
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Is miley Cyrus a genuine little slut or is she just playing up for the cameras?? I mean if we took her on face value you would think she is taking black cock up her tight ass every night and kneeling for a big creamy bukkake session regularly but I'm not so sure.....
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I think she was originally playing a part, that may now be getting the best of her.
Unregistered ?

I think originally it started as typical hormonal development, she probably went over and above in terms of feisty, filthy, sluttiness to try and rid herself of the sugary sweet Hannah Montana image.

I like to think she grew to like being a filthy little skank though, since she is so damn good at it,
jackwguyz Skilled Jackinchatter

859 posts since 2013-03-16
54 year old heterosexual from New Hampshire USA
They are ALL fake and its all an act. The more outrageous the more you stay on top.
A guy who loves to stroke!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I think she's trying to shed her good girl image.
She might be turning to more mature/adult music.
ryanpickers Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2013-08-27
32 year old
Act or not, I'd still plough the shit out of that body cock
happyasgilmour Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2012-11-21

I work in the music industry and can tell you that you're exactly right.
Miley didnt have to fuck every man and his dog to make it like Rihanna. She was already set but she knows sex sells and she needs to make huge money because she's blown every cent she has earnt. Her credit card has already bounced in Hollywood. Its all a scam to make more money but that doesnt mean it wont drag her in, chew her up and spit her out. Its a deliberate way to make huge money, just like Gaga and Katy Perry. Two other people made up Lady Gaga and own the rights to it. Gaga, just paid them 26 million not to expose it. Katy Perry was a failed Christian singer before she went for the sex sells deal, now she doesnt need it so much now. The whole Miley deal is fake, but it could still bite her on the ass... which many on here are on the line to do. wink

jackwguyz said:
They are ALL fake and its all an act. The more outrageous the more you stay on top.
Unregistered ?

So tell us more about rihanna Fucking her way to the top?
happyasgilmour Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2012-11-21

Sleeping with slimey old fat guys and catching STD's, there isnt anything sexy about it. Didnt make her boyfriend too happy when he found out. laugh
In the end shes very wealthy but also very depressed. Shes missed heaps of shows in the last year or had to try and sober up for them because shes been so drunk. She doesnt lip sync her whole show, just the last 8 to 10 songs but if they had any brains theyd get her to lip the whole show these days.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » miley-real or act???