JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Doctors Test
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I am Physician and at least here in the US we have to be careful of sexual situations. This would never happen. Yeah everyone has thoguthts but unless you are an idiot you NEVER act on them. If you think a paitent is getting arroused there is always someone else in th room
Add a reply Quote this post
adyard Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2007-04-02
53 year old
ohhhh....Man this is not a grammar school
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Oh man!! I think "susan" is a complete jackass!angry Hey GUY - I bet you're about what 11 or 12 maybe (atleast in the mental development stages anyway), try and be alittle more convincing next time you try and pass yourself off as a woman!middle
Unregistered ?

This isn't at all the same, but sort of the opposite happened to me once. I had a "turn your head and cough" exam from a female examiner, and I got an erection. I was totally embarrassed, but she just told me not to worry about it, that it was perfectly normal. NOTHING sexual happened, and she concluded the exam and left, and was TOTALLY professional about it. I was the one who looked like a stupid adolescent, unable to control his hormones! Again, not the same thing, but maybe that's a similiar situation for a male.
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
nice_yet_fun31 said:
This isn't at all the same, but sort of the opposite happened to me once. I had a "turn your head and cough" exam from a female examiner, and I got an erection. I was totally embarrassed, but she just told me not to worry about it, that it was perfectly normal. NOTHING sexual happened, and she concluded the exam and left, and was TOTALLY professional about it. I was the one who looked like a stupid adolescent, unable to control his hormones! Again, not the same thing, but maybe that's a similiar situation for a male.

Similar experience here as well. First time with my doctor's nurse practitioner giving me my FULL Annual Exam. The turn your head and cough was not quite so bad but when she examined my foreskin I did start to get aroused. Not a full erection but an obvious reaction. Then it was the digital prostate exam. It finished up without me making a fool of myself and she was very professional about the whole thing. She has given me my exam for the last 4 years and it is all very routine now.
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Doctors Test