JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in underwear
Page: < prev  of 27   next > 
Dailyrub Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2014-05-18
54 year old curious from Minnesota
Pretty much every time I stay up later than my wife I will reach my hand in my pocket, play a little, and shoot a load in my shorts. I usually just sit there with it for a while before going to bed. I'm sure I have the wonderful scent of sex about me, but so far I have not been interrupted.
Dailyrub
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
Often!
User posted imageUser posted image

Just did it again!
User posted image

Been doing it and don't plan to stop!
User posted image

You gotta love it!
User posted image
Unregistered ?

Great pics and vids, guys! They have given me that pleasurable wet spot in my underwear which is always a sign of better things to cum. When browsing or chatting in here I am often surprised how quickly I get that damp patch from my precum--even without an erection I can dribble quite a bit into my underwear, it seems. I'll often spend much of the day edging, off and on, and eventually am faced with pleasant decision about how to enjoy my orgasm. Often I go the underwear route, enjoying the naughtiness of making a mess in my pants, and the feeling of warmth as my cum coats my cock and balls with nowhere else to go. And yes, then I'll climb into bed beside my sleeping wife, still wearing my cum-soaked underwear and giving off that wonderful sex smell.grin
briefguy1234 Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2007-09-11
37 year old curious from PA
I love the feeling of cumming in my underwear especially if it a pair i recently stole or traded. So hot to know another guy was in there. The feeling of warm cum all over my cock and balls cant be beat. Message me if you want to swap underwear.
inherpantiespa48mm Amateur Jackinchatter

213 posts since 2011-06-18
61 year old bisexual male from St Croix, US Virgin Islands
I enjoy cumming while wearing panties, and can certainly identify with that warm, wet feeling. And I also enjoy that they belong to my wife or someone else.

I think the wrestler in this match got a little carried away. Wasn't sure whether to post it under this thread or under in the thread 'Ever got hard in public?'!
User posted image
So I posted it in both! Enjoy!
Unregistered ?

yummy

I would love to have been pinned when that happened.
bmore8inches Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2012-02-08
37 year old bisexual from Baltimore, MD
your pic just got me instantly hard, thank you, lol

So much fun!
User posted image
Unregistered ?

Feels fucking good and you just have a place holder for it then, then you pass out.
Unregistered ?

i love to cum in my underwear. the first time i did it i was in church when i was young - not long after i had started to cum in fact. i was bored in church and slipped off my shoes to get comfortable and before long had a boner and was feeling horny. i slid my hand in my pocket and realized i had a hole in it, so i slid my hand in farther, making the hole bigger, so i can get my entire hand in. then i started rubbing my boner thru my underwear, which felt so great! i sat thru the whole service edging and rubbing myself thru my underwear.

toward the end of the service i had been edging for so long that i stroked myself a bit more and realized i had gone too far and was going to have an orgasm. i had a bit of a panic, because i knew now i was making cum and didnt know what to do. before i had time to think, my dick started pumping my cum into my underwear. so i sat there in church with my family around filling my underwear with my cum. after i did it, i realized how good it had felt, and how nice it was to have nice warm cum in my underwear. i had a wet spot, but i was able to hide that.

after that i realized that i liked it and that i could masturbate whenever i wanted to and just cum inside my underwear. i became addicted to that feeling of filling my underwear with warm jizz while people around me had no idea what i was doing! so i started doing it on purpose, and i still do it all the time.
MarrMilGuy206 Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2007-12-10
heterosexual male from So California
Yeah. Idid that as a kid and have done it since. Its kinda hot to do it? I wear briefs usually and it feels pretty good sometimes. If not in them, then I pull my cock and balls out the fly and do it that way.
Page: < prev  of 27   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in underwear