JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sister-in-law
Page: of 1  
blueman1008 Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2008-04-29
76 year old heterosexual male from Louisiana
My wife's sister is a little younger than her, never wears a bra, and wears thin almost see-through outfits. Her tits are huge! She lives across the country from us. She called me today because she had a dream that her and I had gotten extremely friendly, and had hours of sex.

I have often fantasized about having sex with her, or at least having a mutual masturbation session with her. So, as you can imagine, during and after the phone call, I was excited and stroking my cock. It was one of the best come shots I have ever had.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
She called you out of the blue to tell you that she had a sex dream about you?
That seems quite forward, has there been history between you two?
I'm just a guy
AaronM Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2013-03-11
45 year old curious from Texas
sounds pretty hot. if she called to tell you that, I'm sure she was pretty hot and bothered. grin
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
This sounds like a repost! angry
WTF Do you want now?
str8rob40mwm Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2014-05-10
49 year old
I know what you mean about sister in-laws.My wifes sister is younger and sexier,always wearing skimpy clothes.Love jerking off to that.

[email protected]
Unregistered ?

So do you think she called you hoping that you'd jerk off on the phone? Did she maybe have a clue that you were stroking while she was telling you about the dream? Maybe she was rubbing her shaved pussy while retelling it to you as well? I think I would call her and tell her how hot it was for you to hear about her sex dream with you and that it excited you so much, you had to masturbate while listening to her. It would be interesting to see what her reaction would be.
Unregistered ?

Would be interesting--no doubt it would ruin his life and marriage forever. But a nice fantasy.
Unregistered ?

Ben said:
She called you out of the blue to tell you that she had a sex dream about you?
That seems quite forward, has there been history between you two?

Lots of strangers do that with me. I guess some of us just have it.
Unregistered ?

I don't doubt blueman1008's posting. I was once told by a female colleague that she'd had a sex dream about me. She seemed in a highly stimulated state and needed to tell me s she could get on with her day. I made a date to meet up with her a couple of weeks later in the hope of fucking her but she cancelled. I suppose she had overcome her excitement.
I was told the same thing by someone I was in a play with (yes, I do plays). She couldn't look me in the face during a rehearsal, and finally told me about her dream, but she still couldn't look me in the face which made that rehearsal a bust. I was highly flattered.
My sister-in-law (my wife's brother's wife) hasn't admitted to a dream, but she is flirty with me and there is definite chemistry. She kisses me hello and goodbye full on the lips. She admits to having had a lesbian affair and told me with a teasing giggle she wouldn't kick Kate Silverton, the UK newsreader, out of bed. She sometimes sends me slightly naughty texts, nothing explicit, and one time, as we were walking to a family gathering at a restaurant on a hot summer evening, she told me in my ear that she wasn't wearing any panties. I couldn't get THAT image out of my head the rest of the evening - or EVER.
I enjoy the flirting and teasing, and so, apparently, does she.
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
Sister in law walked one morning, about 9;30 ANSI was on the couch naked jacking off. I was caught , so I just keep stroking. Her eyes went to me down to my hard on, then back up to me, down to my cock. She
Pretty big in the chest and her nipples got really hard! She said I was was the biggest she has ever seen. I told im 9" long, 3" a cross. I ask if she was to play with it,
She agree , I ask if wanted to feel it in her? Again yes was the answer. I told her to cancel all her appointments. We spent the day in bed.
Pleasure and be pleasured
Unregistered ?

That aint nuthin. I have 2 sisters in Law. I am 10" long and 4" across. I always have to stop them from fighting over who gets me.

And the one sister in law (my favorite) has 2 nipples on each tit.
str8rob40mwm Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2014-05-10
49 year old
lucky you
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sister-in-law