JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Possible Foursome with wife, female cousin and her husband....questions
Page: of 1  
Jsmith17768 Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-11-26
41 year old bisexual male
I'm of course married and we have gotten close to my female cousin and her husband. While I do find my cousin very attractive , Me and my cousin we've always been close but nothing sexual had happend between the 2 of us. Me and her husband are both bi curious and we do things like slap each other's ass and other things of the such and so do my wife and my cousin and so do my wife and cousins husband. We have sort of broached the subject about a foursome . Nothing serious mostly just joking around. My wife wants to have one with them. Me of course not having sex with my cousin but with her husband and my wife with both of them . We even fantasied about it once having a group masturbation session. Would a foursome do you think be ok in this situation or stay away cuz it is my first cousin that would be involved?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
CelebLover Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2011-04-23
37 year old bisexual from Denver
The first scene that came into my mind is from any boat disaster movie, where the captain announces to abandon ship, while everybody hopelessly jumps off the sides to get as far away from the disaster as possible.
Yahoo-CelebLover46
Unregistered ?

My wife and I did some sort of crazy things in our youth. They were great fantasies, and a wonderful jolt at the time. Looking back, it wasn't worth it. It did far more harm than good. It wasn't worth it.

Advice: Don't.
Babestationfanuk Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2013-06-03
46 year old curious from Uk
You obviously have a fun relaxed relationship with your cousin and you are4 horny fuckers so go for it and fuck her too. It's perfectly legal to fuck or for that matter marry your cousin
If I'm online I'm looking for a horny phone wank so MSG me if you want to
101steve Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2009-07-04
78 year old curious from adrian, missouri
I have fucked several of my cousins and always enjoyed it, If I were you I would fuck her, and take care of her husbands cock too. I'm sure your wife will enjoy her cunt and his cock as well.
need jo bud for mutual jo fun, would love to stroke your cock while you stroke mine.
Goodboy912 Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2014-01-05
34 year old heterosexual
Do it you only live once I fuck my cousin regular and it's always good sex get some cock while your there as well
I like girls who like other girls
Unregistered ?

I'm getting on a bit at 61. No, scrub that. I'm still young, I've just had a lot of birthdays! My first marriage which lasted 14 years involved all manner of sexual activities, including 3sums with my best friend and one with her sister. We were in our early 20s then, and we thought our marriage invincible. But it was very slowly disintegrating without us realising, and not just because of our sexual encounters but that was a big part of it. Just before the end finally came we started swapping partners with another couple, and my wife allowed him to do things to her she no longer allowed me to do, and she quite clearly preferred him. That helped to bring the marriage to an end. Before anyone suggests I was inadequate, I can only say that when I became free at the age of 34 I was the target for a lot of horny women and never failed to satisfy. I don't want to be a killjoy but this is a cautionary tale: engage in sex with other people and you can get badly burned. And if it does go up in smoke you will have to explain to your family and relatives how your cousin was a part of it. My advice - don't do it.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Possible Foursome with wife, female cousin and her husband....questions