JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Summer's here. Candids...
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

In the UK you can take pictures of whoever you want, and wherever you want - you do not need to get consent to take photographs. Even on private land (such as in a shopping centre), the most that could happen is they could ask you to leave the premises. The only time age comes into it would be if you were taking indecent images of children. Unless they suspect the latter, the police have no authority to ask you to stop taking photos or to inspect your camera.

The only other restriction on photography in public in the UK is to do with terrorism - there are limited circumstances where you can't take pictures of the police (and even then it's very limited - generally it's fine to take pictures of the police).
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

i
junojava Amateur Jackinchatter

213 posts since 2013-08-20
56 year old heterosexual from Southeast
spectator said:
The pic at the top of this thread looks underage to me and the comment in the next post on the thread is very very creepy.....close the thread?

She's fully clothed and there is nothing to indicate that she is underage. In fact, the way she is dressed and the style of bag she carries suggests to me that she is grown up.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
spectator said:
Since the account that posted the pic has been closed I suspect the moderators agree with me....as for the rules they are not mine but the rules of the site - and of the law

Just for clarification, the OP had been previously banned temporarily for flooding the boards (including with multiple "now" posts). His current (permanent) ban is for posting pics in other threads that appeared to be underage. This thread - while creepy as all hell to me - doesn't currently violate any of the forum rules.

I've never particularly been a fan of posting pics of anyone - clothed or not - who wasn't aware that their picture was being taken. It's one thing to let your picture be taken - in this day and age, there's no telling where it can end up, and when it comes to nudes/sex pics, one should always assume they'll be distributed somewhere, somehow...the subject is at least making a decision to have that image exist. But a random stranger on the street, completely unaware that their picture has been taken? As they used to say on the Fat Albert cartoon, that's like school on Saturday: no class.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
Rod said:
Just for clarification, the OP had been previously banned temporarily for flooding the boards (including with multiple "now" posts). His current (permanent) ban is for posting pics in other threads that appeared to be underage. This thread - while creepy as all hell to me - doesn't currently violate any of the forum rules.

I've never particularly been a fan of posting pics of anyone - clothed or not - who wasn't aware that their picture was being taken. It's one thing to let your picture be taken - in this day and age, there's no telling where it can end up, and when it comes to nudes/sex pics, one should always assume they'll be distributed somewhere, somehow...the subject is at least making a decision to have that image exist. But a random stranger on the street, completely unaware that their picture has been taken? As they used to say on the Fat Albert cartoon, that's like school on Saturday: no class.

I reluctantly agree. I do find these shots very sexy but morally they're unjustifiable. I'd say I try to stay clear of them but it's not an accident I'm posting in this thread.
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
sam1311 said:
Not really, consent is needed, especially when posting their image on a public forum. At least that's the UK and as PIC is taken in UK..

No, this is a misconception, as a few other people have already clarified. If what you say was true, all the CCTVs all over Britain would be illegal too, since they take peoples picture every day without direct consent.

In reality, any photo taken in a public place is completely legal in just about every western country. The only time things get illegal is when you are putting a camera up a skirt, or in a private area like a locker room or bathroom or somebody's house.

But a public street is fair game, whether you are taking pictures of the trees and birds, or of a hot girl. People may have moral issues with it but there are no legal issues, and I don't think this is the type of board to start making moral judgements on other members because everyone here lives in a glass house.

Personally I love candid pictures... I don't see how people can be fine with ogling a hot girl on the street with your eyes, but as soon as a lens is involved, it all the sudden becomes immoral... but to each his own.

If they didn't want to be seen in a hot outfit, they wouldn't have worn it out in public to begin with.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Summer's here. Candids...