JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Circle Jerk?
Page: < prev  of 2  
lovetojack Skilled Jackinchatter

651 posts since 2005-08-29
29 year old curious male from USA
Never done it, but would love to.
LTJ
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I was in a lot of circle jerks when I was a teenager in scouts. Now about the only time I am in a circle jerk is when I am at a gay party or in a gay resort.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

Circle jerks can be a normal activity.

User posted image . User posted image . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

Circle jerk fun.

User posted image
eyeballer Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2009-01-09
curious
Been in a LOT of circle jerks, always with strangers. Something about having absolutely no personal ties lets you be completely uninhibited. Had a lot of great evening pointing my naked hard- on into a circle of strangers, all of us pumping away on our cock, holding each others' balls and making ourselves and each other. feel good.
GingerPik Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2016-07-08
42 year old curious male
A few times back in high school - First time I jerked off in a group, was when we had a sleepover with 4 other guys from my class, in a tent in the back garden of one of them.. one of the guys had brought some magazines and we ended up looking at it while jerking off smile

Sometimes we would do it in the shower after gym class too if we were the last ones there.. And a couple of times in the sauna when we had swimming lessons
India-Tamil Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2022-06-06
26 year old
i have been in many circle jerks. we do it regularly, passing around our mothers pics.

very exciting.
hornyh0069 Amateur Jackinchatter

435 posts since 2021-10-22
54 year old male from Los Angeles, California, USA
I have been into circle jerks since I was 17. Does not get old. 52 now and still find it so fun.
milenavfan Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2019-05-06
60 year old curious from UK
lovetojack said:
Never done it, but would love to.

OMG yes please wink
Feel free to ask for my cytube rooms links:)

This has the makings of a terrific circle jerk.
User posted image
Unregistered ?

GraysAnatomy said:
This has the makings of a terrific circle jerk.
User posted image

I dont know which one I like best. Every single one is wow
stapler56 Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2022-11-05
58 year old curious male from USA
Electroboy909 said:
Has anyone actually been in one? If so tell us about it. I've only jerked one on one.

same, but def open to it under the right circumstances...often jo to cj pics
stapler56
Terry_111 Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2016-06-13
70 year old bisexual male from Ireland
I did circle jerk several times in teens with some horny friends. Sometimes it was us wanking ourselves and sometimes each other. Last time for me was about 4 years ago in an adult book shop with a cinema. Had been there for ages and getting nowhere but then I went into the little cinema area and a guy was sitting and taking poppers. He reached up and rubbed my cock in my pants. Soon 2 other guys came in and we all got our cocks out and did a circle jerk. Fantastic to see and feel the different cock then we all agreed we were ready to squirt. The guy I was wanking shot his load and the feeling of his spunk on my hand tipped me over the edge. As soon as I started cumming the other 2 did as well. There was a fairly good puddle of spunk on the floor when we finished
bobmd Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2020-05-17
67 year old curious male
Terry_111 said:
I did circle jerk several times in teens with some horny friends. Sometimes it was us wanking ourselves and sometimes each other. Last time for me was about 4 years ago in an adult book shop with a cinema. Had been there for ages and getting nowhere but then I went into the little cinema area and a guy was sitting and taking poppers. He reached up and rubbed my cock in my pants. Soon 2 other guys came in and we all got our cocks out and did a circle jerk. Fantastic to see and feel the different cock then we all agreed we were ready to squirt. The guy I was wanking shot his load and the feeling of his spunk on my hand tipped me over the edge. As soon as I started cumming the other 2 did as well. There was a fairly good puddle of spunk on the floor when we
finished

That mustve been amazing
JumpinJacko Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2021-12-19
54 year old heterosexual male from UK
When the RABBIT forum was working I was involved many times in virtual wanking circles. Some members would just be on mic so we could all hear each other moaning and chatting. Others had cams focused on their hard dicks as well. Very occasionally a women would also be involved. They would never use a cam but we could talk to her on mic. No idea what any of them looked like. I assume they were fairly unattractive but just hearing their voice and dirty conversation was truly hot. One chick got really lathered up and demanded a member of the circle made slurping noises to simulate licking her pussy and sucking her tits. The whole group went silent as she approached climax and when she orgasmed she almost screamed. I came simultaneously with her and afterwards several of the other guys reported a similar experience. It was one of the hottest wanking experiences I've ever had. I think the anonymity of being on mic and invisible allowed us all to let rip!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Circle Jerk?