JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Seeking advice re fellatio from ladies
Page: of 1  
turnaround Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2007-04-14
53 year old
I know some ladies like giving head, some don't, some don't really care, but will do it.

So, that preference makes a difference in your answer.

The question - if a guy really wants a blow job, or at least SOME oral sex, is it poor form FOR YOU PERSONALLY for a guy to present his cock to your face during foreplay without saying anything, just, boom, there it is? Kinda doing a survey here, but words of wisdom accepted too.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Alistoria Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-03-10
heterosexual from Another Place and Time~
If the desire is to please my mate, and it ultimately is, I am honored to please by returning the pleasure of the desired! No matter what that is...It then becomes my Joy!
Alistoria~
Time well spent~
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Alistoria, You are my kind of gal. What a great attitude.
I am also one that likes to please my partner.
Horny old men want sex too.
Unregistered ?

ha! no words of wisdom here. but i can honestly say feeling a guys cock in my mouth is pretty much a turn on, but it definately depends on the guy too whether i'll do that or not. if he just sticks it in my face i guess i wouldn't automatically just start sucking on him and in most cases probably wouldn't. i sorta like to play around together for a while first kissing and just touching and stuff before doing anything more. but then looking at some of the more special looking penis' showing themselves off in here i'd maybe be sorta tempted to do things with them if they were just stuck out there in my face close up. funny to say that but i could maybe see it happening.
Terrible Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2007-04-14
37 year old bisexual from UK
The way I see it, if you want to receive, you have to give.

I gave head for the first time only a couple of weeks ago, and I loved it. Perhaps too much.
I wouldn't be impressed if one was thrust into my face, but I do like to be told to do it.
Alistoria Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-03-10
heterosexual from Another Place and Time~
Terrible said:
The way I see it, if you want to receive, you have to give.

I gave head for the first time only a couple of weeks ago, and I loved it. Perhaps too much.
I wouldn't be impressed if one was thrust into my face, but I do like to be told to do it.

You must always remember, your first touching your toungue to a cock, the texture of the skin and the taste of it's waters...It's a special place, you young thing, just starting from this place in time...
Enjoy it!
Alistoria~
Time well spent~
lisagurlie Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2007-07-12
39 year old curious
Shoving your cock in your partner's face is rarely the best way to get head... unless she's the kind of girl who likes that sort of thing wink. Personally, that sort of action is not permissible until that particular partner becomes a regular with me. If I've already sucked his cock and clearly enjoyed it, there's really no need to be shy in the future about it. razz

However, if it's the first time we're together, just whipping it out is plain rude, IMO. If I want to suck your cock, I'll go fishing for it myself - the best way to get your cock sucked the first time by a new partner is to get her in the mood. If she's a half-decent person, she'll more than gladly want to return the favour.
Unregistered ?

I think that's a great post lisagurlie... for sure, I think you said it right!
TigerLilly Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2006-07-31
68 year old heterosexual from Midwest
I absolutely love giving blow jobs no question about that. However, if some guy were to just whip out his cock, stick it in my face, and say "suck baby" my first reaction would be to bite down hard. Since that has never happened in 30+ years of sucking cock I have to assume that I get the point across that I am a willing participant without the need for the whip-the-gun-out method.

Usually at some point while fondly my partners cock I'll just lean down and give the head a gentle kiss. If I get the desired reaction I'll simply start licking and kissing, then progress to sucking. How long it goes on and whether he cums in my mouth is totally up to my partner.razz

Return of the favor is nice but not required.
a woman who knows how to use her mouth
Terrible Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2007-04-14
37 year old bisexual from UK
Alistoria said:
You must always remember, your first touching your toungue to a cock, the texture of the skin and the taste of it's waters...It's a special place, you young thing, just starting from this place in time...
Enjoy it!
Alistoria~

Oh believe me, I am enjoying it wink I've been told I'm a natural. Lol. Discovering hidden talents!
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Seeking advice re fellatio from ladies