JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you stroke off with lotion?
Page: of 5   next > 
gldphallus Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-07-06
27 year old from BLVCKLVND
So upon my recent liking to curvy or "plus-size" women, I gathered myself up a folder of the pics I posted here in the Jackin Material section (I only jerk at night now, can't quit cold turkey). So now, while I'm jerking to them, I decided to get some new lotion i found in the bathroom and went back to my seat, lubed it up. Now, 1st off...it smells so fucking good, I don't know if i'm the only one but the scent of the lotion really helps me feel as if I can smell the woman I'm jerking too, her body...her pussy. Like looking at her and smelling my hand constantly is becoming a problem now lol,i don't know...is that weird to y'all? Have you tried that? using the scent of the lotion to also get a sense how she might smell?
The Supplier
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
batorstud Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2014-04-09
homosexual male from Australia
Nothing is weird when it comes to any aspect of sex and we all find that different things excite us. Just go with your natural instincts, be 'who' you are. I think the only 'do not' with regard to sex is not to harm anyone and i don't see that you're talking about that at all. We all have our 'kinky' side, embrace it. grin By the way, I'll bet that you're not the only one who likes what you like. None of us are unique even though we often think we are. At one time I thought that I was the only person on earth who masturbated. grin Well, guess what!
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
YOUR NOTsmile
Unregistered ?

batorstud said:
Nothing is weird when it comes to any aspect of sex and we all find that different things excite us. Just go with your natural instincts, be 'who' you are. I think the only 'do not' with regard to sex is not to harm anyone and i don't see that you're talking about that at all. We all have our 'kinky' side, embrace it. grin By the way, I'll bet that you're not the only one who likes what you like. None of us are unique even though we often think we are. At one time I thought that I was the only person on earth who masturbated. grin Well, guess what!

Great post! wink
gcaplan Skilled Jackinchatter

975 posts since 2012-07-22
40 year old heterosexual from USA
No just dry stroke . Will not even stroke in the shower for water just slows me up considerably .
JackStain Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2013-10-29
56 year old heterosexual from Manchester, United Kingdom
I think some of lubricant is essential, unless you're in a rush and just need a quickie.

Personally I use good old fashioned vaseline, no aroma just plenty of slippery fun to extend my stroking pleasure. Plus (and I've mentioned this before on other threads), another great (if not controversial) lubricant is Vicks vapour rub. I don't know how readily it is available outside of the UK, but the gentle heat it generates on the shaft is beyond amazing. Use it to top up the vaseline and I'm in stroking heaven!

Now I know some of you will think I'm nuts for using Vicks, but anyone brave enough to try it I'm sure will be eternally grateful...
Unregistered ?

I use baby oil (I try to get the unscented one). It lasts well if you are edging. Aqueous cream good but soaks in and doesn't last for long. Think the choice depends on whether you are circumsized or not. (I still have my 4skin). Oils and creams designed for a baby arn't going to damage your best friend!

PS: Why are Jewish men circumsized? Because no self respecting Jewess would ever touch anything that didn't have at least 20% off! (Sorry, couldn't resist that one...)
Unregistered ?

JackStain said:

Now I know some of you will think I'm nuts for using Vicks, but anyone brave enough to try it I'm sure will be eternally grateful...

Just on the shaft or on the knob as well?

Up to now the best thing I've used is baby oil - I just love that slippin' and a-slidin'! stroke
Unregistered ?

Albolene.

Let me say it again.

Albolene.

It has been discussed many times here.

A friend seems to be addicted to Corn Huskers lotion , I need to find and try that sometime. Anybody here like it?
Unregistered ?

I like stroking with lotion but, I hardly do it... I make too much of a mess with it.
Unregistered ?

I'm uncircumcised, I don't need to use lotion or oil or anything like that. Which is good, because any kind of oil or grease is a huge turn off for me!
Jeffcum Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2014-06-25
33 year old from Alabama
I very rarely use lotion. I prefer stroking dry. The only time I stroke with lube is if I am playing with my ass. I normally rub the excess on my balls and cock as I play with my ass.
tutankhamen Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2007-05-10
curious from Texas
drpogen said:
Albolene.
Let me say it again.
Albolene.
It has been discussed many times here.
A friend seems to be addicted to Corn Huskers lotion , I need to find and try that sometime. Anybody here like it?

Corn Huskers Lotion is OK
Cocoa Butter Creme is BETTER
Albolene is THE BEST! laugh
"In the time of your life, live—so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.” -- William Saroyan
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
I use Dollar Store hand lotion all the time. I like the slippery cock feel of it.
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
JackStain said:
I think some of lubricant is essential, unless you're in a rush and just need a quickie.

Personally I use good old fashioned vaseline, no aroma just plenty of slippery fun to extend my stroking pleasure. Plus (and I've mentioned this before on other threads), another great (if not controversial) lubricant is Vicks vapour rub. I don't know how readily it is available outside of the UK, but the gentle heat it generates on the shaft is beyond amazing. Use it to top up the vaseline and I'm in stroking heaven!

I'm going to try it as soon as I get home!
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you stroke off with lotion?